Hermione and Ron

I am so sorry phanlove. For those of you who don't know, they left a very nice comment on my account asking when I would update this again and I promised it would be up by Wednesday.

It's Friday.

But even though I'm an asshole and forgot to update this, phanlove didn't bother me about it at all, and thank you so much for that phanlove. This chapter is dedicated to you. Sorry it's late.

Draco had never met someone as sarcastic and literal as Hermione Jean Granger. 

The girl literally didn't give a damn. She would make snarky remarks, laugh at you, make sarcastic comments, the works. 

Hermione Granger was a piece of work. 

In the week he had been at this school, he had seen Hermione set fire to a desk, flip off the principal, throw three kids to the ground, fight a senior and win, and walked in on something he did NOT want to see going on between Hermione and Ron in an empty classroom. 

Speaking of the redhead, he did seem a little more friendly than Hermione. Or at least, he showed more emotions. He laughed at jokes and cracked some of his own, and seemed to enjoy fucking with teachers' limitations. 

Draco had also found out that him and Hermione had been dating for three years, and that they both really enjoyed dangerous things like jumping off the roof of the English building, doing flips on top of the cafeteria, and stealing the golf carts to drive around in the halls. 

But despite all "bad boy bad girl appearances", none of the trio ever smoked or did drugs. They said they didn't want to ruin themselves. 

He also, in the time he had spent around them, found out that despite the fact that Hermione would beat up anyone and everyone, she rarely did because Harry and Ron hated violence. 

He found out Ron had five brothers and a sister (he didn't like to talk about them), Hermione was an only child (thank god), and that they both wanted to have kids some day.

And soon enough, within the time he spent with him, they became his best friends.

AUTHOR'S QUESTION: WHAT WOULD YOU ALL LIKE TO HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK? GIVE ME SOME IDEAS. THIS BOOK HAPPENED BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU. I WILL TAKE SOME IDEAS. I ALREADY HAVE MY BASIC PLOT LINE IN MY HEAD, BUT YOU CAN DM OR COMMENT ME SOMETHING LIKE "I want a chapter where it's from Hermione's POV" or "I want Neville to come in at some point" or even "PLEASE SMUT I HAVE READ LITERALLY EVERY DRARRY FANFICTION THERE IS I NEED MORE SMUT PLEASE GIVE ME SMUT PLEASE IM A DEPRIVED CHILD."

I love you all <3

Love,

_the_drarry_life_

Also for some reason thus didn't upload right?? It didn't publish right so I'm publishing it again now.