Yikes

"I don't know what to do, to do with your kiss on my neck, I don't know what feels true, but this feels right so stay a sec."

Draco was adjusting back into school. His friends were trying to hang out with him, but he didn't feel right around them, seeing as he couldn't recognize them.

So he was mostly alone now, chilling by himself. His parents didn't seem to mind that he had lost his memory, which as strange, but they said something about "that good-for-nothing goth boy" and said he was better off not remembering the last five months.

Draco was walking to his next class when he heard a voice.

"Hey!" a girl cheered, throwing an arm around his shoulders. "How's my favorite person in the world?"

Draco blinked. "I'm sorry, I've suffered an injury. My short term memory or whatever is fucked up. I don't remember you."

She froze, and stopped him from walking, putting both hands on his shoulders.

"Why didn't anyone call me?" she asked, looking panicked.

"I don't know," Draco replied, startled by her reaction.

She pulled him into a hug. "Oh, Draco, I'm so sorry."

Draco frowned. "What's happening? Who are you?"

She pulled away, giving him an odd smile.

"My name is Daphne, and I'm your fiancee."