The Wedding Part 2

Harry slipped into the back of the church silently. Nobody noticed him despite his flashy piercings and tattoos.

His heart caught in his throat as he saw the preacher speaking in front of...

Draco.

He already knew that it was Draco getting married, but something about seeing it in real life made it a thousand times worse.

The girl in front of Draco looked excited, but something was a bit off. Harry already knew she was a lesbian, Draco had mentioned it at some point, so Harry could only assume she was faking it.

What was her name? Presley? Patricia? Pansy? Pansy. Definitely Pansy.

"If anyone has any objections, please speak now or forever hold your peace," the preacher stated in his flat voice.

The room was silent, and everyone was smiling, as they thought 'surely no one would want to disrupt this ceremony'. 

They thought wrong.

Harry stood up.

Horrified eyes turned toward him, and everyone was dead silent. Draco's eyes were shocked, and Pansy was tilting her head to the side, a small smirk on her lips. Harry noticed Hermione's jaw hanging, and Ron with a shocked expression. Another dark-skinned boy who must have been Blaise was grinning at Harry.

Harry cleared his throat. I'm gonna do it.

"I, am not the kind of boy," he started singing. "Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion."

Draco's eyes lit up at the familiar Taylor Swift song.

"But you, are not the kind of boy, who should be marrying any girl."

Draco smiled at Harry slipping his own words in to fit the song.

"So don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when we're out of the church, at the back door. Don't wait, or say a single vow, you need to hear me out, and they said speak now."

The room was silent. Draco's mother was glaring at Harry. Pansy was smiling. Blaise rested his head on his hand and smirked.

"Someone get him out of here!" someone shouted, and many people started shouting at Harry.

"Baby, I didn't say my vows, so glad you were around when they said speak now," Draco sang, his angelic voice rising over the yells of others.

Draco's mother screeched, and his father stood up angrily. Draco leaned forward, hugging Pansy and whispering something in her ear. She laughed and nodded and said something back before they both turned to Harry.

Draco's smile lit up the whole room as he stepped down from his place at the altar. He paused for a moment, before running down the aisle and jumping into Harry's arms, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist and kissing the darker haired boy.

People were shouting and running towards them, but all Harry was aware of in that exact moment was Draco.

A second later, the realization of what was happening shot through his head, and he quickly pulled away. He saw the dozens of people standing up and charging toward them.

Pansy and Hermione materialized out of nowhere next to the boys, pulling them along quickly towards the doors. Blaise and Ron shoved back the crowd before dashing after them.

A dark black Maserati pulled in front of them, dust flying into the air from the tires. The window rolled down, and Ginny yelled "let's go, fuckers!"

"Your friends are hot!" Pansy shouted as she followed Ron into the car.

Harry jumped in the front seat and pulled Draco onto his lap, who squeaked at the sudden movement. Ron, Hermione, Blaise and Pansy squished themselves into the back of the car, and Ginny didn't even wait for them to close their doors before she slammed on the gas.

After a moment, Harry and Hermione managed to shut their doors, and Ginny started laughing.

"You crazy bitches, pulling that move in the most homophobic place in the world? Fuck, I love you idiots."

Harry shrugged, grinning. "I'd do anything for Draco."

Draco turned himself so he was facing Harry on his lap. "What just happened?"

"We just stole the bride and groom from their own wedding," Hermione replied, grinning.

"Did y'all know this was happening?" Draco asked, confused.

"Nah," Hermione replied. "When Harry stood up, I immediately texted Gin to get us ASAP. I know when shit's gonna go down."

"Are you single?" Pansy asked. "Because I think I'm in love with you."

Ron laughed, and Hermione grinned, lifting her hand to show it was holding Ron's.

"Damn. The hot ones are always straight," Pansy muttered.

"Never said I was straight," Hermione responded with a wicked grin.

Pansy stared at her with an awestruck expression. "My god, I am in love with you, and I don't even know your name."

"Hermione."

Pansy's eyes went wide. "Hermione? Draco's friend? Which must make you Ron."

"And you're Pansy," Ron replied in affirmation.

"I'm Blaise," Blaise piped up. 

"I'm gay," Harry responded.

"I'm pulling in now," Ginny said. "Get out, losers."