Revenge

Dedicated to OTPWARRIORPRINCESS

Harry was blind with rage, the buzz of alcohol gone.

He, followed by Hermione and Ron, stormed back to the room Draco was in, only to find it devoid of the blonde.

He marched up to the crowd that's still there.

"Where did Draco go?" he demanded.

The people all turned to look at him, confused. They shook their heads and mumbled "I don't know"s.

One girl stepped forward, slightly drunk and giggling. "I knowwww," she singsonged.

Harry frowned. "Daphne. What are you doing here? Where's Draco?"

She giggled. "He went off with Zach. I suppose Zach's gonna stuff him in a closet or something."

"Smith," Hermione growled.

"She doesn't know?" Ron asked.

"Smith spiked Draco's drink," Harry said. "Rohypnol. "

The smile immediately vanished from Daphne's face. Panic, confusion, and anger replaced it.

"Babe!" she shouted. "Sis!"

Almost instantly, Nott and Astoria were at her side, glaring at Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"Do you need us to-"

Daphne cut him off. "Zach spiked Malfoy's drink, and they headed down the hallway."

Immediately, Harry, Hermione, and Ron bolted down the hallway, opening every door they saw. Astoria, Daphne, and Nott, followed them.

Harry was getting more pissed with every door he opened. Where the fuck was Draco?

Hermione was directly behind him. He could hear her flicking her switchblade open and closed.

"You're not gonna use that, are you?" Astoria asked, fear evident in her voice.

Hermione flicked it open again. "I'm our school's resident bad chick. I carry this thing for a reason, and it's not decoration, Greengrass."

Astoria didn't say anything else after that.

Harry was throwing doors open at this point, fear and dread filling his veins.

He kicked open yet another door, and almost passed it out of habit, only to stop and run into the room.

His whole body froze in horror.

Sweet, sweet innocent Draco, who three weeks ago thought pansexuality was an attraction to pans, was laying on the bed with only his underwear on. He had a dazed look in his eyes, and clearly had no idea what was going on.

Harry was so shocked by this that for a second, he doesn't even see Smith.

The shorter boy was also sitting on the bed, also wearing only boxers, his hands on Draco's thighs.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Nott's disgusted yell is what snapped Harry out of his daze. He rushed forward, shoving Smith to the floor, and cupped Draco's face in his hands.

"Dray? Can you hear me?"

"That's the effect of Rohypnol." Harry jumped. He hadn't realized Daphne was right there. "Mild loss of memory, severe exhaustion, random clarity breaks, inability to hear or feel anything. He's gonna be like this for approximately 10 hours."

Harry blinked, hard. Draco didn't deserve this.

Which reminded him...

He turned to see Ron holding Smith against the wall by his throat, while Hermione continuously punched him in various areas. 

"You sick bastard!" Hermione screamed. "You were going to rape him!"

Harry felt sick to his stomach at even the thought of that.

Hermione only seemed to get angrier the more she punched him, and eventually tore him from Ron's grasp and shoved him out into the balcony.

"You actually deserve to die," she spat.

"Granger, you're a lot of things, but you're not a killer." Smith's voice was calm.

"Don't tell me what I am." Hermione had him literally backed up against the rail.

"You won't do this."

Hermione leaned forward, flicking out her knife.

"Watch me."

*********

Harry was smirking as they left the house, supporting a limp Draco.

By tomorrow morning, everyone would see it.

Zacharias Smith was duct taped to the railing, facing the outdoor portion of the party, completely naked. His wrists and ankles were duct taped, as well as across his stomach to ensure he didn't fall (what a shame), and his mouth.

Harry hoped someone would see the signed note before they decided to untape him.

Zacharias Smith was caught tonight by six teenagers after drugging a boy with Rohypnol and attempting to rape him.

We decided to duct tape him to the railing naked as punishment.

Do with him as you please.

Love,

Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Astoria Greengrass
Hermione fuckin Granger
Theodore Nott
Daphne Greengrass