Party

Dedicated to samrider01230

My readers @ my heart:
This bitch empty
Y E E T

you'll see in a minute what I mean

Draco ignored the butterflies in his stomach as he stepped out of the car.

"It'll be fun," Hermione reassured him as they both started walking towards the house.

Draco nodded, swallowing.

As they stepped inside, Draco was affronted by loud music, but ignored it in favor of keeping track of where Hermione went.

He followed her to a corner, where he saw Harry and Ron.

Ron hadn't changed his outfit at all for this. He was still wearing his leather jacket, and had done nothing to his hair. However, he had obviously already had a couple drinks.

Harry was also wearing his leather jacket, with a light purple t-shirt underneath, and black ripped jeans.

As Hermione pressed Ron against the wall, kissing him, Draco turned to Harry. 

Harry's mouth was open, and he was staring at Draco like he was the only person in the world who mattered.

"Is that my shirt?" Draco asked.

Harry tore his eyes away from Draco's outfit. "Uhhh.. Yeah," he said, a soft pink dusting his cheeks. "Sorry."

"Don't be, it looks good on you," Draco replied cheerfully.

Harry nodded slowly. "You look really good, Draco."

Draco felt his cheeks warm up. "Thanks.."

Harry's head snapped up. "Anyways! Let's get drinks!"

Draco smiled softly in agreement, and allowed Harry to bring him to the drinks table.

Harry reached out to grab something, and then stopped. Hesitantly, he turned to Draco.

"Do you want something alcoholic or non-alcoholic?"

Draco glanced around himself at the crowd, drunk as hell and utterly idiotic. He turned back to Harry, raising one eyebrow. "Non-alcoholic please."

"C'mon Dray!" Hermione cheered from behind him. Her signature purple lipstick was smudged, and Draco decided not to point out the purple lipstick all over Ron's neck. "Lighten up a little!"

Draco rolled his eyes. "No thanks, Mione."

She sighed dramatically. "Fiiiieeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn." She grabbed Harry's cup and took a drink.

"Hey!" Harry laughed, taking it back. "Get your own!"

She just shrugged and dragged Ron towards the dance floor.

Draco studied the drinks in front of him, and came to the conclusion that the red stuff was punch. He poured himself a glass, and took a sip, immediately making a face.

It tasted like punch, but it was slightly bitter and was definitely spiked.

Draco glanced around him at the fun everyone was having, and glanced down at his cup.

Lighten up a little! Hermione's voice danced around his head.

Draco shrugged, and downed his drink.

*********************

*Harry's POV*

Harry was only slightly buzzed, but he didn't know how long it had been since he saw Draco. Hours? Minutes? Time was fluid in this stupid place.

He set off to find Draco.

It didn't take him long, as there was a small crowd of drunk people around him.

Draco's blond hair, that had been so cute and curly, was a mess. His glitter freckles were smudged, and his jacket was gone, leaving him in his pastel crop top and skirt.

He was sitting on a table, surrounded by drunk people, who were handing him... was that a Popsicle?

Draco laughed as he held up the Popsicle. "This is not the size of a dick. Well, maybe your dick, Jeremy, but..."

The crowd laughed as Draco unwrapped the Popsicle. 

"Sure, why not."

Draco tilted his head slightly upwards, taking the whole Popsicle, stick and all, down his throat.

Harry's eyes widened, shocked.

Draco triumphantly pulled the Popsicle out of his mouth as the crowd clapped. He shrugged.

"I told you, no gag reflex!"

"That's hot!" one of the girls cheered. Draco winked at her.

One of the boys handed Draco a glass of something pink, which Draco drank happily. The mystery boy smirked. He didn't look as drunk as the others, but his face was slightly blurry to Harry, so that could have just been how buzzed Harry was.

Harry frowned at the drink, and turned around, desperate to find Hermione.

He found her slumped against a wall, Ron playing with her hair.

"Mione!" he shouted over the music. "Can you come with me?"

Hermione frowned and nodded, following Harry. When they reached the drinks table, Harry pointed at the pink drink. "Is there anything in that?"

Hermione blinked a few times, not exactly sober, and dipped her pinky in it and tasted it. Immediately, she spit it out.

"Salty," she murmured. "What is it about salty.... rohynol, ro.. ro.."

Suddenly, all traces of drunkenness were gone as her face snapped up with horror. She grabbed the bowl and dumped it in the sink.

"Rohypnol," she hissed. "Date rape drug. There's Rohypnol in this."

Harry's eye widened in horror. 

Draco.