Pastel

Draco danced around his room as he got ready for school.

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain, 'cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smile!" he shouted into his hairbrush.

He pulled out his pastel pink jumper and replaced his pajama shirt with it.

He twirled once as he sang his favorite part.

"Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down, gimme something that'll haunt me when you're not around, 'cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smiiiiiile!"

He pulled on his light blue ripped jeans.

"I run my fingers through your hair, and watch the lights go wild, just keep on keeping your eyes on me," he sang loudly as he ran a brush quick through his hair.

"It's just wrong enough to make it feel right, and lead me up the staircase, won't you whisper soft and slow," he sang as he grabbed his backpack.

"And I'm captivated by you baby, like a fireworks-"

"Draco!" his mom shouted from downstairs. "Let's go!"

"-show," he whispered as he opened his door and started down the stairs.

"Wait!" he called to no one in particular, and ran back into his room. He grabbed his favorite pale pink flower crown and ran down the stairs.

He rested it on his head and smiled at Mother. "Okay, I'm ready!"

She turned to him, and her lip curled.

"Pink again, Draco? Pink is for girls."

Draco just beamed and bounced out the door.

"And confident boys!" he called back to her. "Let's go!"

Innocents Be DamnedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara