Intro and Chapter One.

Tara Wilson has been waiting for this for a long time: going to her first One Direction concert. But what happens when a certain boy picks her out of the audience?

Who knew one single night could change your life forever.

~Stay Strong~

Cover by: JaneEffinSmith

Chapter 1

Tara

"Hurry up Tara, or were going to be late!" Chloe shouted from the foyer. I glanced at myself for the last time in the mirror hanging over my door, took a deep breath, then bolted out of my bedroom.

"Coming!" I yelled back at her as I toppled down the stairs. We rushed out the door, and into my little convertible parked out front.

I've been waiting almost a year for this moment. Today it was June 7th, and we'll be going to the One Direction concert. I can't believe it is finally here. A smile plasters on my face as I walk out of the garage and into the driveway of my house.

We got into the car with her in the drivers seat, and I was in the passengers because I'm way too excited to be driving. We would probably end up in a ditch, to put it simply.

The engine roared to a start, and my heart raced. This must be a dream.

Chloe cranked up the music on the stereo as we sped out of the neighborhood and onto the highway. On came the song that I was dying just to hear.

"AND LET ME KISS YOU!" Chloe and I sang quite loudly (and horribly).

We were a half hour away from the concert, and the show would start in a hour. If you've ever been to a One Direction concert, you would have been smart enough to get there a couple hours early. But I've never been to one, so I don't know.

We arrived 30 minutes later, and at that point I was literally jumping out of my seat.

"We're here!" Chloe said, stating the obvious, but that's what I love about her.

~

"Ticket, please." the security man said in a monotone voice.

"Here you go sir!" I said with the best British accent I could do.

He just gave me an annoyed look and let me go through. I waited impatiently for Chloe to get through security, and then we walked down the dark, narrow corridor and into the big concert area.

The place was packed already. There were a bunch of screaming girls that were screaming for no apparent reason. They weren't even there on stage yet! Well, I was screaming inside of my head, so I couldn't blame them.

When we got to our seats I was even more excited. They weren't very good seats, but I didn't mind; we were there in the first place.

"Are you excited?!" Chloe asked me.

"Yes, I can't wait to see them!" I exclaim.

There was supposed to be a green out today, but Chloe and I had an idea to wear bright yellow shirts, so we could stand out.

The lights dimmed, which brought more screaming. The music started, and five figures emerged from the darkness underneath the stage.

I can't believe it. My five British heroes and lifesavers are here in the same room as me, right now. I couldn't contain my excitement anymore, so I started screaming my head off just like the others, my heart beating like a hummingbird flaps it's wings.

The first song they sang was Live While Were Young, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I belted out every word of the song.

~

Niall James Horan started talking. (Yes, of coarse I know all of their middle names.)

"We're going to pick one lucky directioner from the audience to come up to the stage!" He said.

Lots of girls screamed while my heart rate skipped a little faster as he said those words. Man, I have always loved his Irish accent.

He scanned the crowd for a moment.

"The girl in the back with the long brown hair and bright yellow shirt! "

OH. MY. BRITISH. GOD.

___________________________________

Haii :D

Okay, this is my first fanfiction. Actually, it's my first book I've written on wattpad! So it might start badly, but I promise it will get better.

(BY THE WAY, PART OF THIS WAS WRITTEN IN MY CARROT DAYS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)

So, I hope you like it

» shannon