Chapter Thirty Five.

The song for this chapter is Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute. I think this song fits this chapter really well so I attached a lyric video to the side :-)

The Steal My Girl music video is absolutely amazinggg :))) go watch it if you haven't yet!

Oh yeah and I kinda entered the Watty's..... I guess it's worth a shot:)

Follow my fanpage on IG: @hiorhey_1d_

And don't forget to vomment ;)

Dedication: @HeidiNagaty

Stay Strong,

~Shannon:)

_____________________________________________________________

Tara

Where is Harry?

I nervously glance at the clock on the pale white backstage walls, and sigh. 10:20.

The Detroit show just ended, and my ears are ringing so much that it is giving me an undeniable headache. I am used to this feeling, but I think tonight had the loudest croud I have ever seen. Those girls could definitely scream.

The boys and Chloe have already left in a separate car, and me and Harry were supposed to go in a different car to the airport. There wasn't enough room with all of us crammed into one car, so we decided to split up.

Now I am on my own in some unknown room, waiting for Harry to show up. It's been 30 minutes, and he still isn't here. I was starting to get worried.

I slump back in my seat and take out my purse, and put it in my lap. I pull out my lipstick and swipe on a thin layer.

As I sling my purse over my shoulder, quiet footsteps enter my hearing. My heartbeat quickens as the footsteps get closer to my location. I causiously stand up from my chair.

Harry runs into the room, and his eyes lock with mine.

" There you are! I've been looking all over for you," He states, catching his breath. He looks so winded; I wonder why.

" Harry, what happened?" I ask, slightly concerned. He lets out a long breath and runs his hand through his hair.

" Fans..." He says, his eyes growing wide. " But never mind me, are you ready to go?"

" Yes," I answer, walking torward him and slipping my cold hand in his. He smiles, and starts walking.

When we reach the end of the hall, I hear distant screaming. Harry's grip on my hand tightened, but we continued to walk.

The screams get louder the closer we get to the door we are going to exit from. We enter the main lobby, and I saw and heard a scary sight. There is a full-on mob just outside the glass double doors. Lights flashed, and I flinched as hundreds of girls screamed both of our names. Security blocked anyone from entering, but we needed a way to get out.

" Stay calm, calm!" I can barely hear the security say over all the screams of the fans waiting outside.

" They're right there!" They scream.

" They're STILL dating?! I thought they broke up!"

" She does not deserve him AT ALL!"

" She's so ugly!"

I bite my lip as my eyes start to water. I hold back a sob. Maybe they're right.

A hot tear rolls down my cheek. I remember when this happened to Chloe in New York, and how broken she was after. I didn't want this to happen to me, but I guess it's too late now.

" Harry," I choke back a sob. " I-I'm scared,"

I feel so weak. Can these fans just not bother us? Everything they say makes me feel so guilty. I don't know what to do.

Harry looks down and pulls me into a hug. More flashing lights come, but I don't care.

" She's so weak," A fan laughs.

" Tara, don't listen to them; they don't know what they are saying." Harry says and cups my face. " You are strong. I know it,"

The guard opens the door for us, I'm screaming intensifies as we walk out into the crowded Detroit streets. I still hold on to Harry's hand as he disappears into the mob of Directioners. I try my best to wipe my tears away, but everyone sees them anyway.

I keep my head down as the flashing cameras take endless pictures of Harry and I trying to get to our car. Fans try to grab onto Harry, but it seems like they barely phase him. It makes me angry that he just allows them to do that.

"I love you Harry!"

"You two are gorgeous!"

I see the car up ahead, and fans crowded around that too. We reach it, and someone opens the back door for us. Harry moves around a phone blocking his way, and gets in the backseat. I reluctantly follow him inside, and the large black door is shut closed.

Harry puts his arm around my waist as the car attempts to exit the parking lot and advance to the airport.

" See? It wasn't that bad," He says and wipes a stray tear off my cheek with his thumb.

Well, don't we have a story to tell the boys.

~

~

I hear the muffled sound of a voice coming on over the loudspeaker, but my music drowns it out. I already know what they are going to say anyway.

I have been quite obsessed with my earbuds; I use them almost every day. Lately I have started to like Sam Smith (the boys told me he was pretty popular in England, but I have never heard of him before.). Right now Safe With Me is playing. I listen closely to every lyric like it's a puzzle.

Don't you know you're secret's safe with me?

All your worries can be put to,

Can be put to sleep,

I decide to check Twitter, since I have nothing much better to do. I check my DMs, and see one that stands out.

From @directionerlife :

Hi Tara! I hope you had a great day today :) could you follow this girl please? @kendallhadams

Kendall Adams. Kendall Adams. Kendall Adams!

I follow her immediately, and send her a quick DM.

To @kendallhadams From @Tarawilson:

@Tarawilson: Hey Kendall. It's Tara

I wasn't expecting her to reply right back, but she did almost immediately.

@kendallhadams: Hey! A lot has happened since June..

@Tarawilson: yeah, a LOT. I just was wondering if you could do me a little favor...