Chapter Thirty Seven. <End>

So, this is the last chapter.
Wow. Just wow.
But there will still be an epilogue, so don't worry :)

OH AND FOUR CAME OUT LAST WEEK AND I LOVE IT SO COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE SONG OFF OF IT OMG

my favorite is no control, stockholm syndrome, and once in a lifetime <3

After I finish this book, I will take about a month hiatus before I start my 5SOS fanfic, Never Be. Go check it out!

I love you all for reading this book this far.. That's dedication :)

Vomment maybe? ;)

Have a happy thanksgiving if you live in the us! If you dont, then have a good day anyway :)

Stay Strong,

~Shannon:)

_______________________

Tara

This is really the day.

I slump down in the uncomfortable airport waiting seat, staring at the terminal. Gate 34-A, direct flight to Charleston.

I look over at Louis sipping a cup of Starbucks next to me, and tears well up in my eyes. I quickly wipe them away, not wanting anyone to worry about me. That would probably just make the situation worse.

Harry sits on the other side of me, not saying a word. I have never seen him like this; there wasn't the usual spark in his eyes. Just a lot of sadness. I hate seeing him like this.

I leaned over in my seat and rested the side of my head on Harry's shoulder. He looked up, and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm really going to miss you, you know," I say to him, looking straight out at nothing in particular.

"Oh, I'm not leaving you." He says, and I can feel his voice vibrating. I tilt my head back up, confused.

"What?" I look into his eyes.

"I will always be with you, it doesn't matter where we are," He says, sitting up and putting both of his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm not ever going to leave. Not ever. I'll still be with you, no matter what. Don't ever forget that, okay love?"

He gently kisses my cheek, sending chills through my whole body. I smile, and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay," I say shakily.

~

~

When we reached Charleston, I broke down into tears. Chloe did too. I couldn't help it; this was it. This was all we had left.

I can't believe I that am going home. Back to Blue Lake, like none of this ever happened. How, after all we have been through, how could it all just end like this?

But I will never forget so many of the amazing memories we had this past summer.

Harry and I's first date on the Fourth of July in Las Vegas, watching the fireworks.

Surfing in LA with Liam.

My first kiss on the balcony in Chula Vista with Harry.

The car crash that nearly killed me in Seattle.

Going to Disney Land with Harry.

Harry pushing me off the dock in Miami.

The boat ride in Michigan.

And I definetly won't forget that night on top of the Statue of Liberty.

All seven of us make a giant group hug, just like old times. And right in the middle of the airport. I hang on tight, crying my eyes out.

"We love you guys, so so much." Liam says into our circle.

"We l-love you too." Chloe stutters, close to sobbing.

"Never forget us, okay?" I say.

"Never in a million years." Zayn says in his Best Song Ever voice, making me laugh - and cry at the same time. We break apart, and I hear the taxi pull up in front of us. Chloe and I grab our bags and hand them to the cab driver.

I hug every single one of them and kiss them on the cheek, tears staining mine with makeup. Then I see Harry standing there at the end.

I run over to him, and he picks me up and kisses me, tears in his eyes.

"How did I manage to fall in love with such a beautiful girl." Harry says, our faces centimeters apart. I smile through my tears as they drop on hopelessly onto his grey t-shirt.

Why does it take a minute to say hello but forever to say goodbye?

"Tara, we gotta go," Chloe says, pulling me away from Harry. She opens the car door, me following her in. I close it, but immediately open it back up with all of the boys crowded around the tiny window.

"We'll come visit you the next time we're in South Carolina, alright?" Niall says, his head leaning in the car.

"Sounds like a deal," I say, still sniffling. They all walk back, Harry staying behind.

"I love you Tara," He says, wiping a tear off of his own cheek.

"I love you too Harry."

The taxi starts to move, slowly away from the person who I really love with all of my heart.

Harry.

"Stay strong," Harry says.

"Stay strong."

THE END