Chapter Eighteen.

I hope you are liking my book so far ;3

so yeah!

I have been updating before my deadline, but this chapter took a little longer. I had this diasease called One Direction Infection. it is very contagious, so protect yourselves!

so, hope you like it!

introducing chapter 18!

~Shannon:)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tara

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Chloe asked with a questioning look on her face.

"Of course! this has been on my bucket list since I was twelve! Come on!"

I pulled her along with me. She wouldn't budge. Man, she is stubborn today.

"I will just stay out here while you go."

"Fine."

I need some time alone anyway. I watched as she sat down on a wet park bench.

I sighed as I looked up at the very tall Empire State Building.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered to myself.

I opened the large glass doors.

It was a big lobby. I could see my reflection in the floors. at the other side of the room, there was an elevator.

I very slowly walked to the front desk.

"600th floor, please." I said with a squeaky voice. My face reddened. Why did I want to do this again?

I thought the guy would have a very confused look on his face, but he looked more annoyed.

"I have heard this little joke before. Now move along, kid." he said.

I mumbled some mean words and walked out. his was not as fun as I thought it would be.

Chloe was still there. I walked over to her.

"My butt's wet!" She complained as she stood up.

"Oh, come on Chlo." I said and pulled her along with me to the taxi that is going to take us back to the hotel.

•°•°•°•

*ding!*

The elevator stopped at our floor, which is at the very top. It got kind of annoying riding up it every time.

"Start packing, Tara," Paul instructs. "We are leaving in a half hour."

I walked down the hall, and into my room. I unlocked the door with the key, but it was pointless. the door was already unlocked. Chloe was sitting on the couch in the room that separates our bedrooms.

"Hey Chlo! where'd you go?" I asked happily. She looked sad. She didn't answer me.

I sat down next to her. I could see her eyes getting glassy.

"Chlo, what's wrong?" I asked soothingly. She buried her head in her hands. I could hear faint weeps.

She looked at me. Her eyes were puffy.

"You can tell me anything, chlo. I'm your best friend."

She composed herself.

"Me and Zayn went on our first date..." Oh no. If Zayn dumped her I would never talk to him again.