Chapter Fifteen And Sixteen.

who liked the dream in the last chapter? if you didnt know, it was in the Hunger Games arena, and in tris's fear landscape from Divergent. cool, huh? yep o_O

for the past couple of chapters, nothing has really happened.

sorry :/

but this chapter, it will get interesting.

yep, get excited >.<

so, yeah!

oh, and don't forget to vomment!

~Shannon:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"FREEDOM!" I yell as loud as I could. I waltz off the plane and into the airport.

"WAIT TARA!" I hear Chloe yell. I slowed down, and she caught up with me.

"Shall we?" I say excitedly as I held out my arm for her to take.

"We shall!" I shout as we link arms and skip through the airport. I know, we are weird. I turn around, and see Niall and Louis doing the same thing, laughing their heads off.

Copiers.

"YOU COPIERS!" I yell to them.

"WHAT?! ITS FUN!" Louis shouts back sarcastically. Chloe and I then laugh our heads off along with them.

~
~

I sigh as I flop down on the comfortable hotel bed. I am exhausted.

Me and Chloe shared a room in downtown New York. I don't which boys were in which rooms, I'm too tired to pay attention.

There was a sudden knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Chloe declared. She walks over to the door and opens it.

"Hello Paul! What's up?" I don't get how she wasn't exhausted after all that's already happened today.

"Hi Chloe. The boys have an interview at 4:30 at the radio station. Do you want to come?" He glances over at me sinking into the bed, and I wave back.

"Um...we are kind of tired, actually. Mind if we stay?"

"No, not at all. I kind of expected that. anyway, we will be back at about 6."

"Okay."

"Bye, girls. there will be security guards protecting you so you don't get mobbed by fans."

How pleasant.

"Bye Paul! Have a good day!" and with that, the security guard he shut the door and shuffled on.

Now we can relax.

You can never have too much sleep.

I drift off right in the same position, without even going under the covers.

When I woke up, I immediately cover my ears. What is that sound?

"RADIOACTIVE! RADIOACTIVE! WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE!"

If it was even possible, it started to get worse.

"WOOOOOH! WOOOOOH!"

I covered my face with my pillow.

"CHLOE! SHUT UP!"

she looked around in surprise from the kitchen, stopping her dance party. She turned the music down.