Chapter Twelve.

Chloe turned the car into the giant airport parking lot, still half-asleep but excited as can be. Who knew that this day would come. Us, out of all people.

A sign flickered big flashing words back to us.

Welcome to the Charleston Airport!

Have a safe flight!

We drove up to the little window in a small hut, looking for directions to park in this giant abyss of travelers.

"Hi, Good morning! We're with them." Chloe said as she pointed behind us to the big tour bus behind our little car.

"okay, go right through. Follow the red taxi to your parking space." The young man with the airport suit said while flashing his pearly white teeth. Was he actually flirting with me?

Left, right, left, right, straight. I have no idea how I am going to remember how to get out of this place when we get back.

"Tara, I am never going to remember how to get out of this place." Chloe said, as if reading my mind.

After a couple of more turns, we got to our parking spot, right next to a giant parking spot.

Chloe effortlessly turned into the spot, turned off the ignition, and took the car keys out of the key hole in the back of the steering wheel. One Direction's tour bus parked right next to her car. We got out of the car, and took some of our luggage out of the trunk.

"Let me get that, miss." I heard someone say. I whipped my head around and I saw another man with a suit right behind me. Where do all of these people come from?!

Apparently I was having "trouble" with my luggage. Nope, I can't deny that; I had over three suitcases. There was another one for Chloe, who had even more bags then me.

"Thank you, kind sir!" I said with my horrible British accent. He smiled, much unlike the security guard at the concert. Wow, that seems so long ago.

Now that I didn't have anything else to do, I checked my cell. I haven't gone on twitter in a while...

I got a bunch of follow requests, so much that it blew my mind. It's probably because of the selfie I took with the boys. there were a bunch of comments on the picture, too, which I usually never get.

You are so lucky!

Can I meet them?

I am the most awesomest directioner in the whole world! you don't deserve to meet them, I do!

Really? How old is this girl, ten? I click on her profile.

Oh, maybe she is ten.

are you dating?

I couldn't even count how many times someone has said that, and it got really annoying. That's pretty much always their first conclusion.

I decided to check Harry's twitter, for the fun of it.

I scrolled through his pictures. his last picture looks firmiliar. Wait a second, I think that's me. I click on the picture.

It was us, just both of our hands were over our eyes like monkeys and the filter was so strong that you couldn't even make out who it was. That's good, though.

@Harry_Styles: What happens backstage, stays backstage.

I don't know why, but I think my heart just melted. Does he like me? Because I like him. A lot.

I commented.

@Tara_Wilson: haha I had fun, love you ♥️

I screamed, which made me turn my phone off right when I hit send.

"Guess who?" Someone said as they came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes. They were big hands.

"Harry!" Wow, that was close. that would've been kind of embarrassing.

Harry's phone buzzed in his pocket. He opened up his twitter. Oh no. He went onto our picture, looked at one of the last comments, and smiled. I just kind of really awkwardly stood there.

He looked up at me, a smirk on his face. He moved closer to me, making my heart beat out of my chest. Soon our faces were mere inches apart. He was trying to kiss me. He leaned in closer. I leaned in closer.

"C'mon! We gotta go!" Chloe said. she took my hand, and pulled me with her, leaving Harry behind.