Chapter Six.

Here is Chapter six xxx

«Shannon»

_______________________________________

Tara

I hate Monday's. It's the worst day of the week. It's been two days since I have seen the boys, and I miss them like crazy. I rolled out of bed, and checked my phone just to make sure that it was actually Monday. Definately don't want to make that mistake again.

I groaned. I was kind of hoping it wasn't Monday.

I put on faded skinny jeans with a white frilly tank top and a jean jacket, with my black Keds. I straitened my hair and pinned my side bangs back at the top of my head. I put on some concealer, mascara, and nude eyeshadow.

"Honey! breakfast is ready!" I heard my mom say. I was running late. I rushed down the stairs and sat down at the circular wood table. in two minutes I ate, and got out the door.

As I came down my driveway, the bus was coming around the corner. With my super speed, (as I have mentioned before) I sprinted down the street, making a scene with me yelling "Don't leave me!" and running dramatically.

I got on the bus breathing quite heavily. What, do you expect me to be a track star? well, I'm not anywhere near that, just to let you know.

~

~

The bell rang, ending the most boring class of the day; English. Hallelujah. I walked to my locker and put my books away.

"Tara!" I heard someone yell. That someone was Chloe.

"Chloe!" I say, and hugged her.

"Do you miss the boys?" she asked, lowering her voice.

"Yes!" I yelled. Being the dorks we are, we hugged and fake-sobbed in the middle of the hallway. Some weird looks came along with that.

"What? Can't you see we are trying to have a moment here?!" I said dramatically, wiping the fake tears off my face.

~

I was really lonely on the bus ride home, so I decided to text zayn.

Tara: hey

Zayn: hey babe. What's up?

Tara: Nothing much. just bored on a bus. I really miss u guys!

Zayn: we miss you too.

And that was when I had a heart attack. Another text came in.

Zayn: we are going to be staying in Blue Lake for a week! just a break from the tour.

My heart skipped a beat. I can see them again!

Tara: That is so cool! hey do you and the boys want to come to starbucks with me and Chloe at 4?

I'm sure Chloe is fine with it. After all, they are also her favorite people in the world.

Zayn: sure! see ya there!

Tara: okay! Bye!

Zayn: bye babe :)x

Now I am happy.

~

I got to my front door, unlocked it, and went in.

" hi honey! how was school?" my mom asked.

" boring." I said. this is what I say everyday. does anyone disagree with me?

" I, have to tell you something." mom said seriously. oh no. what did I do?!

" go for it." I said.

" well..... me and your father will be going on a business trip for the summer, so you will have to find someone to stay with for the summer." she said. I cant believe it. the whole summer?!

I immediately thought of the boys. that would be so fun! I'm sure that they would let me stay with them.

" okay!" I said happily. she looked at me kind of weirdly.

" your not mad or anything?"

" nope!" I ran to my room and jumped to my bed. I am so excited!