Chapter Twenty Seven.

Most of you know that Wednesday was One Direction's ANNIVERSARY!!

happy four years everybody! :D

Sorry I'm kind of late :/

You guys don't know how much those five idiots mean to me. When I am sad, they cheer me up. When I am happy, they make me even happier. If One Direction didn't exist, my room would be totally empty >.< I am so proud of how far they have come. They were just five guys with one dream, and they made it.

So enough of that stuff, lets get onto the story! :D

Do you guys ship Tharry? Chlayn? Lmk ;)

The song for this chapter is Boom Clap by Charli XCX :3

Did you guys know that One Direction have another movie coming out?! I am so excited to see it! It is in cinemas october 11th and 12th only! :D

And a shoutout to @dogtiger for following me!

Enjoy and Stay Strong.

~Shannon:)

_____________________________________

Tara

His voice fills my ears as it floods the arena. Heavenly pitches and beautiful words are sung into the mic. My body sways back and fourth as I melt into the lyrics. Each new song expresses an unknown girls' beauty. But each lyric indirectly makes me feel gorgeous. I sing the memorized songs, word by word, each one holding a different meaning to me. His music is my life. Everyday was filled with his voice floating around my brain, his face on my walls, and his lyrics in my heart. He makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world, just from his music. A final string is played of the song before the last chords of the night are beginning. A slow melody takes over my ears as I stare at my world living his dreams, while completing mine.

* Ding! Ding! Ding! *

That is getting REALLY annoying.

I try to sit up a little, but the pain shoots me back down. The notifications on my phone are annoying the crap out of me. They don't stop. AT ALL.

I just couldn't take it anymore. I sat up, ignoring the enormous pain in my arm, and quickly grabbed my phone off the side table.

My twitter was blowing up. I had so many follower requests, I reached a million followers! A million. That is crazy.

I also saw that there were a lot of fan pages that were following me, including

@TharryForever

@allthingsTara , and

@TaraandHarry_official .

Oh, and guess what was trending.

#staystrongtara

I didn't know that that many people knew who I was. This is what it feels like to be famous. I dont think I will ever get used to it.

I reluctantly turned my notifications to silent just as there was a knock on the door. The boys and Chloe came in.

" Hi guys!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

" We came here as fast as we could, and we are so glad you are alright!" Louis exclaims.

" Well, I wouldn't say that..." I say, pointing to my arm.

They all came over and gave me a hug. It was the best feeling in the world, a One Direction hug.