Chapter Five.

okay, I figured out what I am going to write after this one. it's going to be a 5sos fanfic :3. I will probably take a break after writing this, though.

{Update!: You can go read it if you want! It's  Discovered, and it's in my works:)}

vomment! (vote and comment mixed together lololol)

Thank you for reading,

«Shannon»

_______________________________________

Tara

Where is Simon? It's been an hour since Harry called, and I am starving. I sit down on the wet grass in a circle on the side of the road.

Finally, in what seems like forever, a black Yukon XL came around the sharp turn in the dirt road.

"We all  got in a group hug for no reason at all. It is the best feeling to be with my idols.

We all got out, and out of the passenger seat came a man with a black suit and super cool shades.

Simon Cowell. He was standing right in front of me. I could feel his aura shining down on me.

"Hello boys. who are these two ladies?" Simon asked in a sophisticated British accent, walking torwards our group.

"This is Tara," Louis said, pointing at me, "And this is Chloe." Chloe and I waved to him, in shock, and he waved back.

"We have to get you two home. What are your addresses?"Simon asked. I was too starstruck to even answer.

"Ummm...Ah." That was all I could get out of my mouth. I could feel my face getting warm.

"Mine is 2154 Brooklyn boulevard." Chloe said with no problem at all. I don't know how she does these things. After another fifteen long and awkward seconds, I finally remembered.

"598 cherry creek." I said. We got in the car with the driver in the drivers seat, Simon in the passengers, Louis and Niall in the first row, and Zayn, Harry and and Liam in the back row. I bit my lip.

"Where are we supposed to sit?" I asked. I exchanged a glance with Chloe. there was no room for us!

"You could sit on our laps." Harry suggested with a smirk, making my face heat up.

"Tara on mine and Chloe on Zayn's," Well I guess that was the only way.

"Okay..." I say and climb in the back.

Well this isn't awkward at all.

I sat on Harry Styles' lap (never thought I'd do that in my life,) and Chloe sat on Zayn's. I saw her face reddenning. I wonder if she likes Zayn? I can tell he likes her, just by the way he looks at her.

~

While in the car, we all exchanged phone numbers. I should probably keep that a secret; someone could steal my phone.

Finally we got to my neighborhood. It was along drive, even though it only about ten minutes. It did feel like a long time, though I had to sit on one of my favorite boys on the whole entire world's lap! I know it sounds awesome, but it was just really awkward. what bothers me is that he didn't even hesitate when he said that I could sit on his lap.

We turned into my driveway, and I got sad. Why do I have to leave? I hope they don't forget me.

"Bye boys!" I said and seriously almost shed a tear. They almost feel like my family, even though its only been a day.

"Bye Tara!" They all said I gave them each a hug. When I got to Harry, he said

"Bye babe. I'll see you again sometime, yeah?" He said, smiling.

"Yeah." I say.

His hug was longer than the rest.

I got the key out of my pocket and put it in the keyhole. Right as I walked in the door, I was enveloped in a big hug. Moms, they can be so protective.

"Tara! we missed you so much! We thought you got lost-" I cut her off.

"We did get lost." I said, thinking back to it.

"oh. Well, we're glad your home!" she said happily.

I ran up to my room and closed my door. Home sweet home.

I did what they do in dramatic movies, slide down the door slowly in exaustion.

It was already 4:00!

Today went by fast. Atleast it was with my favorite band in the whole world.

I realized that I was starving. With my super speed, (yes I have super speed, don't doubt me.) I ran downstairs and got my stash of junk food to devour for the rest of the day.

Dorito's, Cheez-its, Oreos, pickles,pretzels, and two cans of coke. This is whar I get for spending a whole day with Niall, huh?