Chapter Twenty Five.

So sorry for updating so late! I've have been on vacation all week so I barely had any time to write!

So my kindle has decided to stop working, so I will have to get used to writing on the computer and my phone.

Do you like the new cover?! I didnt make it (obviosly :/), it was made by @JaneEffinSmith, so a shoutout to her! :)

If you do anything like commenting, voting, following me, or adding Strong to your reading list, I will give you a shoutout! Just keep that in mind;)

The song for this chapter is Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding.

And there is a picture of Tara on the side!

I added a cast list for Strong on chapter 1, but I will just say it again:

Tara: Emily Rudd

Chloe: Holland Roden

Jason: Alexander Ludwig

If you dont know who they are, go look them up! :)

and follow me on instagram and twitter! instagram: shannon_townson20 twitter: shannon_townson

Keep vommenting!:)

~Shannon:)

______________________________________

Tara

" Tara, Tara......."

" huh?" I say. my eyes snap open. I look over to where I hear my name being called.

" hi Liam." I say sleepily.

" good. Your awake. We're here."

I look out the window. In the distance I see a big city. I recognise it as Seattle, because of that big space needle. I was asleep that whole time?!

We start to unload. I grab my bag and head out of the plane. The rest of them travel behind me. When I look back, I see Chloe and Zayn holding hands. They make such a cute couple.

Once we got out of the tunnel, I saw a very surprising sight. There were fans EVERYWHERE. They filled up the whole floor of the airport! Then I remembered: I am with One Direction. Fans are bound to show up everywhere they go.

I saw that most of the people in the place had 1D merch hoping to be signed. Some were crying. Most were screaming. I was still in shock of how many people showed up just to get a glimpse of them getting off the plane. It was unbelievable.

Sure enough, the boys started signing all of their fans' merch rapidly. I dont think they were used to this, they all looked shocked.

the airport guards and our bodyguards were working their butts off. Some fans were so crazy that they needed their own personal bodyguards to keep them from attacking the boys. I am a directioner, but I wouldn't come to the airport just to see them. I wonder how long some of the people that have come here drove just to get here. it amazes me.

We got to the end of the hall and into the elevator.

" Well THAT was crazy." I say.

" Yeah. It was mad." Louis says. I just noticed now that there were two camera guys in the elevator with us. I wondered why they were there.

I asked Niall, but all he said was

" It's a secret."

~

We got into a limo, and drove off to yet another hotel that we will be staying in.

~

" So what are we doing today?" Chloe asks me.