Chapter Twenty Eight.

how do you guys like Strong?

At first I thought that nobody would read it, but now I have 1.8k!! So please comment your thoughts. I want all honest opinions :)

This chapter is dedicated to @ni_sweet for the follow!! Thanks love!

I have no idea why I just started talking in a british accent......

This is probably my favorite chapter that I have written so far, so I hope you like it!

And the song for this chapter is Maps by Maroon 5 :)

Vomment!

Stay strong,

~Shannon:)

______________________________________

* 1 week later *

It has been a week since the accident, and things have surprisingly gotten better. I got surgery on my arm, so now it's in a cast. I also have a little brace on my leg that I can put under my shoes. Just yesterday I got out of the hospital, but I will still have to check with the doctor that travels with us on tour. So far, so good.

Today we leave Seattle. Honestly, I am really glad. I want to get out of this hellhole. I have not had a great experience here.

I heard the door open behind me. Just from seeing the flash of strawberry blonde hair, I knew it was Chloe.

" Ready to go?" She asks as she steps into the room.

" Beyond ready." I sigh.

" Yeah, me too. Seattle wasn't as fun as I thought it would be." She leans against the wall. She looks tired. I can tell by the bags under her eyes that she didn't get much sleep last night. Maybe a nightmare or something? I don't know, but she doesn't look so good.

" Chloe, are you tired?" I asked. Hopefully she will get the gist and tell me why she looks so tired.

" Yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night. I had a nightmare." She confessed. I was curious.

" A nightmare about what?" I ask.

" Brock, again." She manages to get out.

" Oh."

Ever since that one night in Chula Vista, she has been having the same nightmare about Brock at least twice a week. Honestly, I was a little worried for her. If she still has nightmares about him, then he must've been pretty scary. I can tell it has changed Chloe's life.

" I don't know why, but the nightmares keep me awake, and I can't fall back asleep. I'm afraid that if I do, then the nightmare will come back," She explains.

" Well... We better get going." I said, trying to change the subject. I knew that she didn't like to talk about Brock.

Chloe and I rolled our luggage down the hall and onto the bus.

~

~

After five hours cooped up on the plane, plus another 20 minutes in the car, I was glad that we were at our destination. This time, it was a little condo in the outskirts of Sunrise, Florida. It was dark out, so we couldn't see it very well. There were lights on inside, and it looked so comfy. I can already feel my eyelids getting heavy.

I didn't think it was that late, but when I looked at my phone, it was 1:04 AM. Ugh. No wonder I want to go to sleep so badly. I looked around, and almost all of them were asleep. Liam and Zayn were the only ones still awake. Chloe looks fine, so that's good. She probably isn't having another Brockmare ( what I call a nightmare about Brock. I think I have too much time on my hands.....).