Chapter Ten.

Feel free to contact me in Twitter, Instagram or any other social media accounts in my description :) Here are some:

Instagram fan account (more active on this one): @hiorhey_1d_

Instagram personal: @shannon_townson20

Twitter: @shannon_townson

enjoy chapter 10!

~Shannon:)

_______________________________________

Tara

This is probably the worst possible way to get up on a Saturday morning.

So there I was, just calmly sleeping on my desk chair, with my forehead pressed against the keyboard. It was actually quite comfortable.

"Tara! Tara, get up!" I was being shaken, and I groaned.

Before I could find out who the heck was shaking me, I fell out of my comfortable desk chair and crumpled to the floor.

"Ow."

Hey, atleast it was soft. I look up and see a tall man with light brown hair, a navy shirt polo shirt, beige shorts, and black Nike's.

"Jason?" I ask the strange male, squinting at him. I think I need glasses.

"I'm good, thanks for asking Tara." He said sarcastically.

"You interrupted my beautiful slumber." I said, still laying on the floor.

He offered me his hand. I took it, and he pulled me up so I was standing. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I look at my clock in the corner of my room, and see 9:30 blinking back at me.

I probably stayed up until atleast 1am last night Skyping the boys. I looked back at my screen, and see there hotel room, but no one there. At the speed of light, I end the call and turn off my laptop.

That was close.

"May I ask who you were video chatting with?"

Nevermind.

"That, is none of your bussiness." I say, crossing my arms.

"Oh you dont have to hide it, I already know. Mom told me when I got here. You and Chloe are spending the summer with One Direction." He said proudly. Woah, stalker much?

"I saw in a magazine that Harry likes you." Jason smirks, and my face goes red for a couple of seconds. Is that true?

"That's not true, Jason. We're just friends." I say, hopefully telling the truth. At this point, I really have no idea.

"So, why are you here?" I ask, changing the subject as quick as possible.

"I'm on a break from college. I'll be here all weekend."

"Nice." I say, bringing an awkward silence.

I heard something sizzling from downstairs.

Bacon.

I shoot out of my room, tumbled down the stairs, and raced into the kitchen.

"Daddy!" I yell as I see my dad cooking bacon.

I hugged him, seeing that I haven't seen him in over a week. I act like a five-year-old.

Jason walked in after me.

"Mornin'" He says, casually pouring himself coffee.

"Mornin' Jason. Tara, what's on your forehead?" He asked. I rubbed my hand on my forehead, curious myself.