Chapter Three

Both Polly and Ana dropped their bags in the living room, threw themselves on the sofa and stared at the ceiling.

And screamed.

"WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?!" Ana squealed and kicked her legs furiously as Polly continued staring at the ceiling. At any moment her alarm was going to go off and she'd wake up in bed, all of this a dream. It had to be. She couldn't imagine the conversation with anyone; "how was your day?" "Oh you know, fine, we had lunch with BTS and showed them around campus, no big deal."

Feeling like she was being watched, she turned to the other sofa and smiled.

"Hey, you."

The person behind a large book rolled her eyes. "Not the usual reaction I get to you coming home after class."

The book was sat down and the girl opposite Polly smiled. Short, chestnut hair, daring brown eyes and a cute button nose, Polly and Ana's housemate, Aneta, sat, Polish beer in hand and her lips quirked into a small smirk.

"Ana sent me a voice message so you don't have to recap." She started laughing. "I can't believe you threw up in front of them. Classic Pol."

Polly glared at Ana who was too busy looking at her phone. She turned the phone face in Polly's direction and Polly couldn't stop the small squeal she admitted.

It was a picture of them and BTS sitting around a large table, where they had when for lunch this afternoon at Ana's favourite bistro near the campus. Polly and Ana were sitting in the middle of them and they all had their arms over each other's shoulders. Polly's grin was wild and her eyes glittering and wide. Namjoon had wanted a picture of their first day and he told them to make sure they checked twitter as he wanted to put it up. Polly's mind was a haze of bliss and shock. She couldn't believe what was happening.

Suddenly a large glass of what seemed like coke was thrust in front of her. Taking the glass with a thank you, she sniffed it and smirked. If Aneta gave you anything, you always had to check first. This was indeed a glass of coke. But with a large quantity of vodka. Polish vodka. And if anything was going to get you on your ass, it was Aneta's home country's vodka.

"Drink it. You need it. You look like you're either going to explode or fall unconscious."

Ana giggled. "Nah, she's done that already today."

Polly growled at her. "Oh, go suck a dick. I know one that you really want."

Ana went red and slapped Polly on the arm "POLLY!" The girl in question simply laughed.

Aneta, who did Medicine at Queens University (One of Belfasts two universities) always had Mondays off as she was expected to work on Saturday mornings in the Royal, one of the main hospitals in Belfast. She met Ana and Polly when she first moved over, living in the student accommodation at the time and when they met, they hit it off immediately. Now into their second year of studying, they had decided to share a house together and things worked out quite well; Polly was a pretty terrible cook, she could only make a handful of dishes but loved to clean. And Ana and Aneta loved cooking but hated cleaning. So as long as Polly was fed, the house would continue to be tidy.

Polly took a long sip of the drink in her hand, cringing slightly at the strong taste.

"I have class tomorrow, you know. So I'm only having one. Saving myself for Saturday night." She winked at Aneta who was sitting opposite her, quietly regarding her.

"Are you okay?" The question was simple and to anyone else, they would have thought it normal. But to Ana, Aneta and Polly, it had a thousand different meanings to it.