Chapter Thirty

As Polly felt the roar of the engine and hauled ass out of the hockey club parking lot and onto the Malone road, Ana quickly put her seatbelt on and butterflies exploded in her stomach.

"Holy shit, Pol, this is like something straight out of a romance movie! The girl going to get the guy and they all end up happily ever after."

"Slow your row, Captain Love," Polly snapped as they came to a set of red lights and she scowled, strumming her fingers against the wheel impatiently, "We have to get there and get backstage...and God knows how we're going to do that."

Ana made a humming noise in response before giving a gasp, "I'll text Chim and ask him to make the bouncers aware that we're coming."

Ana smiled at her friend only to realise she wasn't listening. She was glaring at the car in front of her, beeping her horn and rolling down her window to scream at said car.

"MOVE IT, ASSHOLE. IVE GOT A BOY TO CATCH."

Ana rolled her eyes fondly and then jumped in fright as Polly slammed her foot on the gas, revving the fuck out of her brothers car before doing 0 to 60 in about 5 seconds.

"Uh, Polly?" Ana stuttered, eyes wide as she kept her gaze fixed on the road, "You maybe wanna slow down a bit?"

Polly laughed but it was hysterical and boarding on manic. "Fuck off, Ana. I need to get there. You planned this after all, you should of known I'd be like this."

"Well...do you have any idea what you're going to say?" Ana asked hesitantly, "I mean it's the middle of the show...you going to wait until after?"

"No."

Ana frowned. "No?"

"They're leaving right after it, Ana...so I'm going to walk out onto the stage."

Ana gawked at her. "Are...are you serious?"

Polly smirked, rounding the corner to the odyssey arena, home to Belfast's biggest concert hall.

"As a heart attack, biatch."

Ana scoffed. "You're unbelievable. You really are pulling out all the romantic movie troupes aren't you?"

Polly grunted in response, parking the car in the closest space to the stage entrance and rushed out slamming the car door behind her.

"Come on to fuck, Ana!" She exclaimed, grabbing her best friend's hand and running over to the stage door. Two very large body guards stood, eyeing up Polly and Ana in suspicion.

"Can we help you ladies?" The one of the left asked, raising an eyebrow at them. Ana squared her shoulders.

"We need in. Now."

They laughed and Polly gritted her teeth.

"Nice try. Why the hell would we let you in? The concert is in full swing. It's not our fault you didn't get tickets."

Polly wasn't one to play the 'do you know who I am' card but she was desperate.

"We don't need tickets, the boys currently singing on stage are our friends...and we need to see them."

Another bark of laughter. "Sure they are, love."

Polly glared at them and sighed. "Ana."