Chapter Eleven

She stood over the bin, spewing her guts up as Jungkook awkwardly patted her on the back and tried to stop from laughing at her.

"I thought you said you were good on amusement park rides?" He enquired while she paused for one moment, breathing heavily into the garbage can.

"Yeah, I am but you decided to get candy-floss before going on that monster ride." She rasped, clutching her stomach while jerking her head in the direction of the rollercoaster they had just been on. "So it's your fault, you wanker." And promptly threw up again and Jungkook couldn't help it; he burst into laughter.

"It's not my fault you have weak stomach." He chortled while she glowered into the bin and hastily took a small sip of water from the bottle he had brought her moments before. "Face it, Polly, you can't ride with the big boys like me."

"Oh sod off." And he simple laughed in response. She sighed heavily and with upmost strength, stood up and turned to him.

"I'm sorry." She groaned, "you must think I'm disgusting."

He smiled at her, shrugging. "You've already threw up in front of me before so I'm used to it."

Her head fell into her hands. "God, don't remind me."

He laughed and took her hand. "Come on. I'm going to win you a giant teddy bear."

oOo

It was nearly half ten by the time Jungkook bustled her into another taxi, taking them back into the city centre.

"That was so much fun!" She gasped, her eyes alight with joy. "And thank you for winning this." She hugged the huge bear he had won her during a shooting game and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed slightly at her endearment.

"You're welcome." He grinned back at her. "Have you thought of a name for him yet?"

"Hmmm..." Polly studied the stuffed toy and then beamed at the boy beside her. "I've got it. Kookie."

Jungkook laughed and nodded. "Good choice."

Polly glanced out the window and frowned when she saw their college campus coming into view. "Uh, Jungkook? Where are we going?"

The taxi then stopped outside the school building and Jungkook handed some money to the driver.

"Come on, we're getting out here."

As she stepped out onto the footpath and Jungkook joined her, entwining his hand in hers, she was very surprised to find the main campus doors were open.

"What's going on?" She asked curiously as Jungkook led her through the darkened lobby, heading in the direction of the theatre.

"You may find this surprising," he mused with a smug smile on his face. "But I'm in the biggest Kpop group in the world. So I can do stuff other people can't."

Polly rolled her eyes. "You're so full of yourself Jeon Jungkook." She stuck her tongue out at him and when they reached the doors of the theatre, Jungkook gave her the most tender smile and she nearly melted.

"Behind this door is the surprise. Ladies first." He gestured towards the doors and cautiously she opened them and walked in. When she saw what was in the middle of the theatre floor, she gasped.