Chapter Fourteen.

WARNING: Major smut ahead. If you don't want to read it's fine, it won't alter the story if you decide to skip.

The bedroom door was burst open with such ferocity that it swung back again, knocking Jungkook and Polly straight onto her bed.

Convenient, Polly thought dozily, her mind being immediately brought back to the smirking boy on top of her.

"I think," he muttered slowly, his black eyes raking over her and her total submission to him, "that you are wearing far too many clothes."

Polly raised her eyebrows at him and growled, as he remained sitting up, straddling her but not doing anything.

"I could say the same thing to you." She snapped back to which he grinned, grabbed the bottom of his shirt and quickly took it off, throwing it carelessly on the floor.

Polly went rigid, taking in the boy before her. Her mouth went dry at the sight, he was so lean; how did he manage to have abs? Dear God in heaven, she was worried she would faint...again. His skin was perfectly smooth, the muscles in his arms flexing slightly as he leaned over her. She gulped, trying to control the racing in her heart.

"How about I help you out of that pretty little blue camisole?" He whispered, lowering his gaze to her chest as his fingers worked at her buttons. She suddenly remembered that she had decided to switch things up that morning and wear a black lacy bra and matching thong. Usually she just wore whatever she found first. She thanked the Gods he decided today of all days to take her to bed.

After he speedily undid her buttons and left her in only her bra, he sat back and stared at her.

"What?"  Asked Polly, conscious of his blank expression as he looked upon her.

Gulping, he shook his head a few times and mumbled, "You're so beautiful, Polly."

The girl flushed as he quickly pressed his lips to hers, making her head reel. She shakily slid her hands down his chest, marvelling at just how smooth his skin really was before getting to the buckle of his jeans and pausing.

He broke off the kiss, throwing her at questioning look. "Everything okay?"

Polly immediately felt herself going redder as she quickly mumbled something.

"What?" He enquired once again and she glared at him, huffing.

"I said...I've never had sex sober." She mumbled, grabbing a nearby pillow and covering her face with it.

"You are the most awkward person I've ever met." Jungkook replied, throwing his head back and laughing.

"Hey!" Polly shouted, throwing the pillow at him. "Not the nicest thing you should say to someone you're about to...um..."

He grinned at her, his dark eyes glittering with mirth as he pressed his lips to her neck, making her moan in response.

"Are you actually nervous, Polly?" He questioned, and she could feel him smiling against her skin as he covered her neck with small kisses.

"Bite me."

He laughed and without warning grazed his teeth along her flesh, making her yelp in surprise.

"What?" He said, laughing again, "you asked me to."

"It was a remark made with the intent to insult you, you jerk."

He laughed and slowly moved her hands to one side. "Why don't I just make this easier for both of us?" And quickly removed his jeans and they too joined his other clothes on the floor.