Chapter Seven

The moment Polly opened her eyes, she immediately went to shut them again.

"Jesus Fucking Christ."

The pounding in her head was unbearable but the fact that Ana was standing over her, manic grin on her face made her hangover ten times worse.

"Morning sunshine!"

"Fuck off."

Ana laughed. "Come on, get up, there's coffee waiting in the kitchen and Jimin and Jungkook went to get some sandwiches and Starbucks."

"Hm. I must be in some kind of heaven if I'm getting woken up to Jungkook giving me coffee."

"Alright then, you total creeper, I'll let him know that."

Polly popped one eye open to find Jin standing at the bottom of her bed, his clothes rather disheveled but otherwise still knockout gorgeous. How unfair was that? She probably look like Medusa.

"You look awful."

Great.

Polly stuck her tongue out at him and got out of bed, fairly unsteadily, grabbing Ana quickly for support.

"Nice to see you too." She yawned as they walked into the kitchen, grabbing a cup of steaming coffee as she passed and slumped into one of the sofas which was currently being occupied by Yoongi, Hoesok and Taehyung.

"Hi guys. Anyone else feel like death?"

Hoseok laughed. "These sofas are super comfy! I'm completely fine."

Yoongi glowered at him. "Speak for yourself, I feel awful. Who's idea was the shots?"

"That would be Ana and Jimin." Jin said pointing an accusing finger at the lighting technician who smiled sheepishly in response.

"We didn't force you to take anything; you were more than happy to down tequila last night. And we didn't ask you to stay, you's wanted to." Ana said, raising her eyebrows at the rapper who rolled his eyes in return.

"Whatever. Have you shown her yet?" Yoongi asked Ana and the Portuguese girl glared at him.

"She's just got up, give her a minute!" Ana snapped. Yoongi shrugged, his mouth curving upwards as he tried to act nonchalant.

"She's going to find out sooner or later."

Polly flapped a hand. "Can someone please tell me what's going on?"

Jin grinned. "You're famous."

Polly frowned. "And why would I be famous exactly?"

Namjoon entered the room at this moment, his eyes nervously shifting from Polly to the others, the boys no longer trying to hide their smiles, their mouths wide and feral and Polly looked worryingly to Ana who was now grinning madly at her also.

"That would be kind of my fault."

Polly narrowed her eyes on the leader of the boys. "What did you do?"

Ana giggled. "Look at their twitter account."

Immediately Polly fished out her phone and went onto twitter, quickly typing in BTS and when she scrolled down to the most recent post, she gasped.

Admittedly, it was an amazing picture. Polly was on Jungkook's lap, her long legs draped over the side of the chair he was in, her arms wrapped lazily around his neck as his were securely around her waist. She had her forehead against his and they were both laughing, looking into each other's eyes. It was so natural and romantic at the same time and for a moment, Polly forgot that it was on the World Wide Web for every single ARMY to see and stared at the image with a small smile.