Chapter Ten

She writhed on the bed, pleading in moans as he smirked and slowly slipped in another finger, curling the tip to make her moan even louder.

"Oh my god..." she gasped, chest heaving as he kissed her hipbone, his eyes so dark she could thought she might drown in them.

He kissed his way up her torso, then sucked on her neck. She mewled in response.

"Jungkook..."

He grinned down at her. "Tell me what you want, baby."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her.

"You." She stated simply and hungrily crushed her lips onto his.

Polly shot up, back covered in sweat, white, silk nightgown clinging to her skin. That was the second dream in less than a week! What was happening to her?

As her eyes adjusted she gave a scream of surprise to see Jungkook standing at the bottom of her bed, eyebrows raised.

"It's half seven, Polly."

Fuck.

"I-I set an alarm. Why didn't it go off?" She looked at her phone and saw it was indeed half seven. She was meant to have a short nap and then get up at six and look incredibly classy and beautiful and make him realise he was the luckiest guy in the world. As her eyes roamed over him she sighed bitterly.

Dear God and Jesus, how could someone look so fucking sexy in just trousers and a blazer? That boy was illegal. It should be a crime to look that good. Her eyes flashed up to his and he gave her a knowing smirk. Smug bastard. Just because he looks like Adonis and I look like something out of   The Hills Have Eyes. She gave an internally groan of frustration. How unfair was this? She was meant to look amazing when he saw her! This was meant to be their first date.

"Polly, pull your covers up. I can't think straight."

Bemused she looked down and saw that her covers were around her waist, leaving the top half of her chest exposed, her silk gown clinging to her.

"Why?"

Jungkook closed his eyes. "Polly, seriously. Please."

The thought clicked in Polly's mind and she grinned. She slowly brought her hand up and let one of the straps of her nighty fall from her shoulder.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" She whispered slyly and he opened his eyes again and gave her a withering glare.

"I'm warning you, Polly, pull the covers up now or so help me..."

Polly smirked and stifled a giggle. Let's see how far she could push him.

"No."

She never seen someone move so fast but in a matter of seconds she was flat back on the bed, both her arms held like vices at either side of her head, Jungkook looming over her. Her dream flashed through her head and she suppressed the urge to roll her hips upwards.

"Did I do something wrong, Jungkook?" She said, blinking innocently and he growled.

"I've tried so hard to be the perfect gentlemen but you know what?" His eyes flashed and she gulped. "Screw it."

His lips crashed onto hers making her gasp which gave him perfect opportunity to flick his tongue against hers and she couldn't stop it; she emitted a sensual moan deep from her throat and the grip of her arms immediately tightened. He wretched his lips away from hers, moving to trail small kisses from her ear to the base of her neck.