Chapter Twenty Three

Hi my babies! This chapters isn't as long as the other ones have been, and the next couple chapters are gonna be semi shorter than usual, but I hope you still enjoy them! Don't forget to comment & vote! Enjoy!

-K💕 

Hailey's POV

I woke up to my front doorbell ringing like crazy. I got up from my couch to go check who it could be, when I seen my best friend at the door, on the inside of the door. She was grabbing two large pizza boxes and a small third one from a delivery boy, thanking him as she closed the door behind her. 

"Morning, Hail bear," she smiles, walking passed me towards the kitchen table, setting the boxes down. "Are you hungry? I ordered pizza and wings." I didn't answer her, I stayed standing in my spot, staring at my best friend, a little hazy from my sleep still. "What? What's wrong?" She frowned.

I shake my head,"h- how'd you get here Carmen? When did you get here?"

"You eating or not?" She asked, reaching for some plates from the dish rack. I nod and make my way to the table. Carmen walks back over and hands me a plate. "Your boyfriend called me," she stated, opening up one of the pizza boxes. "He told me what happened and didn't want you staying home alone."

"But I'm always alone," I mumble.

She shrugs her shoulders, "he told me to come over, so I came, and I got pizza," she smiled. Carmen grabs a pizza slice and places it on her plate. It's her favorite. Pepperoni, spinach and olives. She opens up the smaller box and I noticed that there's two types of wings inside the box. "I got honey BBQ for you, and Buffalo for me," she smiles again.

"How did you pay for all of this Carmen? I'm sure my dad only left me like twenty bucks."

She grabs her plate and sits down to my left, on my father's chair. "Oh I didn't use your dads money, I used your boyfriends."

"Isaac's?" I clench my eyebrows together.

"Mhm," she takes a small bite from one of her wings. "Eat!" She exclaims, taking another bite. "He left like 60$, oh and he wants you to call him by the way."

I reach for the other pizza box, the one that hasn't been opened yet, and my hearts literally happy. It's pineapple and sausage, my favorite. I smile at Carmen and reach for a slice, "thank you," I tell her.

She gets up from the table and walks over to my fridge, grabbing two cans of Dr. Pepper, "not me, your boo," she smiles, sitting back down and slides a can to me.

"I can't believe he did that, what did he say?"

"Not much," Carmen continues to chew on her food, then takes a drink from her soda. I reach for the box of wings, placing some on my plate. "He asked if we were still gonna go out and if we wanted to borrow his car to get around." He did? "I told him no, that i would most likely just order in, that way we can just relax and he gave me some money." I sigh deeply looking down at my food. "What?" Carmen frowns.

"I wish he would stop wasting money on me, he spent over 400$ yesterday."

Carmen nearly starts chocking on the piece of pizza she was working on, I softly laugh at her and ask if she's alright. She nods, "400$ is a lot of money, Hail bear."

"I know!" I exclaim.

"You never told me what happened, how'd it go? What did you guys do? Where did he take you? You were suppose to come home last night missy!"