Welcome to Auradon

A/N Welcome to the sequel of "Where it All Began!" This book is going to begin right where the last book ended. Okay, let's get to it.

Ben laughed and smiled even bigger as he said, "Welcome to Auradon."

Uma scoffed as she looked Ben up and down, trying to figure out his game. What he would gain by doing this. When she saw nothing but sincerity she said, "Why did you summon me here?"

Ben got up from his seat behind his desk and walked around it. He leaned against the desk right in front of Uma and said, "To give you a better life and I still want you to be part of the solution."

Uma raised an eyebrow and crossed her legs, "This again." Uma shook her head and rolled her eyes and said, "I already told you, no."

"I know, but I also know there's good in you, Uma. You want what's best for the people of the Isle and I want to help you. You don't deserve to be on the Isle. None of the Villain Kids do. But I can't bring them in all at once," Ben said.

Uma stayed quiet as she just glared at Ben. Ben sighed, "Why did you go back to the Isle knowing that you would be trapped again?"

Uma shrugged, "Because I don't leave anybody behind."

Ben smiled, "That reason right there is why we decided to bring you to Auradon. That reason is a good reason. Going back for your friends shows that you have good in you. Loyalty is a very good trait to have."

"Okay so what? You brought me here to tell me that?" Uma asked. She really just wanted him to get to the point. She wanted to get back to her crew, to Harry. She absentminded twisted Harry's ring as she continued to stare at Ben.

"No, I brought you here to give you a chance. You are a leader, Uma. And with more VK's coming soon, I will need you to lead them on a good path. They believe in you, and if you turn good, so will they."

"You have a lot of faith in someone who potioned you not even two week ago," Uma laughed.

Ben shrugged, "When I was spelled you could have asked or done anything. Yet you asked for me to bring down the barrier and set all the villains free."

"Where's the good in that?" She asked confused. He didn't seem as mad at her as she thought he would be.

Ben laughed, "The fact that you can't see all the things you could've done shows that you're not evil," Smiling at Uma's still lost expression, he continued, "You could have asked for a place to rule of your own, you could have been selfish, Uma. But you weren't. You cared about the people on the Isle and that was the only thing you were thinking about when you potioned me. That is good."

Uma scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say, your majesty."

Ben sighed, "You are a natural leader and I would love it if you gave being good a try. This is your chance, one I know is long overdue, to be so much more than you were on the Isle." When Uma just stared at him, he walked back around the desk and sat in his chair. He shuffled some papers on his desk until he found the one he need, "This is your schedule." He held the paper for her and waited for Uma to grab it. "This guard will be with you at all times, or at least until you pass your Remedial Goodness class." Ben laughed awkwardly. "He will show you will be staying and..."

"Wait." Uma said as she stared at the class schedule and then back at Ben, "You want me to stay? And attend classes here?" She asked incredulously.

"Yes," Ben nodded, "Will that be a problem?"

"Yes!" Uma said as she leaned forward in her chair, "My crew is on the Isle. My people are still on the Isle."