Competition

It was Harry's first day of practice and he was actually a little excited about it. He hasn't got to sword fight in days and he was getting antsy. His guard, which he introduced himself as Manny, eldest son of Hercules and Meg, was behind him.

He had invited Uma to watch but she said she had some things to do first and she would meet him there. He opened the door to the practice area and he rolled his eyes at how big and fancy looking it was. "Of course people of Auradon have a gym that belongs in a museum," He mumbled.

"The locker room is this way," his guard said as he walked in the direction he pointed out. Harry followed as he continued to look around at the gym that had a balcony above it and the school color flags all over.

He walked into the locker room and laughed, "Wow they really do have it all." The lockers were spotless, no rust, and it didn't smell like people haven't showered in days.  There were showers and towels by the showers that they never had at the Isle.

"This will be your locker," Manny said. He pointed at a locker that had his name on it. Harry nodded as he opened it and stuffed his backpack and coat in it. He quickly changed into the blue and gold uniform he found in the locker and slammed it closed.

"Practice is in five!" He heard someone shout and he walked out of the locker room.  He followed the rest of the team and stopped when he saw who was in the center.

"No," Harry said as he stared at his first betrayal. "No," he said as he turned to walk away but instead ran into Manny. "Move," He demanded.

"Ben thinks this would be good for you," Manny said as he crossed his arms and stared Harry down.

"Ben doesn't know how much me and him don't get along," Harry said as he tried to shove past Manny but like Herkie, he inherited his father's strength too.

"Well, you'll have to learn because he's the captain."

"Captain?" Harry said, "No way am I going to follow his orders," Harry gave up trying to move Manny and turned around to see he was surrounded by the team and his worse enemy was a few feet away from him.

"Hey Harry," He said and smiled.

"Jay," Harry glared.

"It seems that Ben thought it would be a good idea for you to join the team," Jay began, "But you have to earn a spot on this team."

Harry gripped his hook and said, "That's okay, Jay 'cause I don't want it," He said as he shoved past Jay and pushed Chad out of the way to leave the gym. Uma walked into the gym with Jake and was confused as to why there was a circle of people in the center of the gym. She was about to say something when she heard.

"Is the great Harry Hook too scared to try?" Jay taunted, "I never pegged you for a chicken, Harry." Jay laughed and the team joined in. Uma saw red, no one messes with her crew no one. She took a menacing step forward but Jake blocked her with his arm and said, "Wait."

Harry turned around and laughed, "Scared? Of you? You wish," He smiled wickedly.

"Then prove it?" Jay challenged knowing that Harry would never back down from a challenge. Him pulling out his sword, proved his point, "Not so fast, Harry." He said and than pointed to his hook, "Hook's aren't allowed."

Harry narrowed his eyes, "I don't fight without it."

"Well, you better learn," Jay said.

"Scared I'll win if I fight with it?" Harry taunted.

"No," Jay said, "I already beat you with it. But rules are rules and on Auradon we don't break them, so, no hook."

Harry tilted his head about to say something when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked down and saw Uma looking up at him, "Give it to me. You can kick his sorry behind without it," She turned to glare at Jay and Jay just smiled. Uma looked back at Harry and stuck her hand out.