Enemies

Uma was heading in the direction of the gym when someone stepped right into her path. She attempted to move around the person but they again got in her way.

"Move," Uma glared. "I have places to be," When she fully looked at the person, she tilted her head, "You look oddly familiar, do I know you?"

The girl smiled and said, "I'm Melody, daughter of Ariel."

Uma's eyes widened, "Oh," she laughed awkwardly at the sight of her mother's enemy's daughter. She had dark brown hair like her father and blue eyes like her mother. "Well, if you'll excuse me," she tried to walk around her again but she blocked her path again. Having enough of this she said, "Is there something you want? If you don't I'm going to need you to move or I will make you move," she glared.

"Well, Uma, that wouldn't be very nice of you," Melody replied with a pout.

"I still have my Isle blood thanks to your family and like I said, I have places to be," Uma replied as she looked down at her watch. She was already late and soon she might even miss Harry's practice.

"Well I only wanted to ask you a question," Melody replied.

Uma waited and when she didn't answer she said, "Well?" Patience running then.

"Are you and Harry dating?" She finally blurted out.

Taken completely by surprise Uma remained silent. She blinked at her and tilted her head. Shaking herself out of her shock she said, "No. Why?"

Melody's smile widened as she said, "That's great!" and turned to run away.

Uma watched her and said, "Umm...what just happened?" Uma didn't understand that she just put Harry in the dating market. She didn't know there was such a thing as a dating market. By saying Harry was available he would now become the target of many of the girls in school.

Jake looked at Uma and shook his head. Uma having seen the movement said, "What?"

"You just said Harry was available," Jake said.

"He is." Uma replied confused, "Why is that bad?"

Jake sighed and shook his head again, "You'll see."

Uma looked at his for clarification and when he didn't clarify she shrugged and looked at her watch again. "Oh no," She said as she ran towards the gym.

She climbed up the stairs and ran to the balcony over the gym and was able to see when Jay said, "Practice is over." Uma searched for Harry and saw he was angry. "Great," She grumbled. She raced back down the stairs and waited in the hallway besides the locker room. As the team filtered out she couldn't spot Harry. Turning to Jake with a raised eyebrow, he shrugged. Uma waited for a bit longer outside of the locker room and when no one came out she decided it would be safe enough to walk in.

Uma moved to open the door when Jake asked, "What are you doing?"

"Harry hasn't come out yet. Might as well go in," Uma said as she opened the door and shouted, "Harry!" When she heard nothing she walked through the locker room and checked each row of lockers. When she came up to the last one she saw Harry with his head in his hands sitting on a bench still in his team uniform. She looked at Harry and asked, "What's wrong?" Harry again didn't reply so she decided to sit next to him. "I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong."

"You promised you were going to be here, Uma." Harry said as he lifted his head to glare at her. Uma winced.

Uma turned to their guards and said, "Do you guys mind giving us a minute? You can wait right behind those locker rows. We won't leave," Uma promised.