Day One

Harry's Side

"Harry, put the man down," Gil sighed as he watched Harry lift a man for not moving out of his way quick enough.

"This runt has no respect. I think he's forgotten who runs this Isle now," Harry smiled evilly as he shook the man.

"No, no! It's you Harry! I know it's you!" The man pleaded as fear took over his mind.

"Come on Harry, he's not worth it! We can go break some things later," Gil stood by Harry's side and crossed his arms. "We have some things to get down right now. We don't have time for this man right now."

"Well make time!" He turned his head to Gil with fire in his eyes, "I have a lesson to teach." He turned back to the man and brought his hook up to his check, "I love wiping the smile off of people's faces," he cackled.

Gil sighed as he knew what he would have to do, and hated the idea of doing it, "You made me do this." Seeing as Harry's hooked hand was his strongest hand he grabbed it quickly and pulled it behind his back. Harry shocked that Gil would try and restrain him let go of the offender. Gil quickly grabbed his second arm and did the same.

"Run," Gil shouted at the man and he didn't have to be told twice as he zoomed out of their point of view.

As his shock passed, Harry shook Gil off to him and turned to him in fury, "What do you think you're doing?" He pointed his hook at him.

Gil held up his hands in surrender and said, "Keeping you from doing something stupid."

"Stupid?" Harry questioned as he crept closer to Gil, "I was teaching that man a lesson!"

Gil lowered his hands to his hips and said, "One he already knows."

"Well I would've made it burned into his brain!" Harry said furious. His eyes turned cold and he warned, "Don't ever think about restraining me again. I'm the captain here."

"And I'm the first mate. We're here to make sure the Captain doesn't make any rash decisions." Gil countered.

"I can remove you from your rank," Harry threatened.

"But you won't because Uma wouldn't be very happy that you did," Gil raised his eyebrow in challenge.

Harry got in Gil's face, "Don't try and stop me." He ignored Gil's response because he didn't want Gil to know he caught his bluff. Harry would've made Gil first mate if Uma hadn't.

For the second time since Harry known him, Gil got angry. When Gil shoved him back he didn't do anything out of shock.

Gil fumed, "You are the Captain, Harry! You are supposed to be the calming to our storm. You are supposed to be the level headed one!" He shoved Harry back again and Harry let him, "It's only been a day since Uma's been gone and you've caused nothing but chaos! And not even the good kind!" It was Gil's turn to get in Harry's face, "What is the crew supposed to think? If you haven't realized, they are losing it too! They see their Captain losing their mind and they don't know what to do."

Harry shoved him away and paced beside him. He turned to him anger still evident in his eyes as he screamed, "What is it you want from me?"

"I want you to act like a Captain! I want you to pull yourself together for your crew!" Gil screamed back, "It's your turn to be the responsible one, Harry." Gil's voice lowered as he said, "I know right now it's hard for you not knowing when you'll see Uma right now. But I need you to realize that it's hard for us too. We need guidance and you're supposed to give it to us."