What if...

"Why? Why do you want to be with me?"

"What do you mean?" Harry asked incredulously. How can she not know? He thought to himself.

"Why do you want to go a step further? Why do you want to risk our friendship? What could you possibly want more from me?" Uma asked, she ran her hands through her hair.

"I want your heart, I want you to be mine," he said and before she could say more he added, "Officially."

"But why?"

"How can you not know?" He asked incredulously. Shaking his head he walked to her, cradled her face and looked straight into his eyes as he said, "Because I've liked you since you put me in my place all those years ago," he gave her a shy smile, "I like how you don't let anyone take advantage of you. I like how you always know what to do when things go south. I like how no matter what, you've always been there for me, excluding this time," he let out a weak laugh to lighten the mood, "but you had a reason for that. You are my sanity, what I look for when I'm close to breaking... must I go on?" He raised an eyebrow.

Uma shook her head as she bit her lip. Well dang, how do you respond to that? She thought.

Harry had a teasing smile on his face as he said, "Have I rendered the great Uma speechless?"

"Uhhh..." was all Uma got out. She blinked as Harry laughed, "You really had time to think about that."

"A lot." He agreed. Scanning her features, he could see that Uma was beginning to panic, so he decided to give her a break, "Anything interesting happen in Neverland?"

Uma, grateful for the change in topic said, "Jake left behind a crush of his."

"Oh really?" Harry said mischievously.

"Yeah and that girl still loves him. She thought I was his girlfriend."

"Really?" He laughed, "Is that the reason he's not here right now?"

"Maybe?" She tipped her head to the side, "All he said is he has some things he needs to clear up before he comes back."

******************************************************************************************************************

"Hey Mom?" Jake asked. He and his mom were spending some time together before he left.

"Yeah sweetie?" Jane answered.

"Do you remember Captain Hooks girlfriends?" He looked at her.

"Hmm I think so, why?"

"Do you remember the one with the crazy blue eyes and crazy spirit?" He ignored her question.

"Ooh Marina! Yes! What about her?"

"Do you know where I can find her?"

"Yes, but before I tell you, you need to tell me why you're looking for her," she raised her eyebrow and waited.

"She has a son, and that son just figured out that she's alive and she left him."

"You met Captain Hook's son?" Her voice shook.

"Yeah, he's not as bad as I thought he'd be. He's actually Uma's almost boyfriend."

"Why would you be hanging out with them," she spat, "After what his father did to us?"

"His FATHER," Jake emphasized, "He hasn't done anything to us."

"He might!"

"No he won't," Jake shook his head, "He has a tough exterior but he won't hurt anyone that didn't deserve it."