Harry's Day Six

It was day six on the Isle without Uma and Harry was getting madder as the days went on and he wasn't chosen. Gil kept reminding him that he had to keep it together for the crew. For the most part it was enough to keep him from doing something stupid, but it was soon starting to lose it's effect. The more crew members that left, the more he felt like keeping it together didn't matter as much since hardly anyone would see him lose it. Gil's worry increased as the days Uma and Harry were apart increased because he knew soon Harry would blow. He would explode in a way no one would be able to contain. In a way that Gil wasn't sure Harry would come back from. Already, Harry's rampages were reaching levels of insanity and not the fun rampages are supposed to be. Gil never left Harry's side in worry that he would do something that would only hurt himself. He didn't know how much they'll both be able to take.

***********************************************************************************************

Harry was eyeing his dad's drinks again. It'll help me get through today, he thought, it'll be great just to not feel for today.

He reached for it but pulled back, I shouldn't, I know I shouldn't. Uma would kill me. My dad will kill me, but...he reached again.

"What is it you think you're doing?" He heard and his heart jumped. He turned and saw Gil behind him with his arms crossed.

"Satan! Don't do that!" Harry shouted as he placed a hand on his racing heart and glared at Gil. He turned back to the drink.

"Don't do it, Harry," Gil warned, "Your dad will kill you."

"And what if I'm okay with that?" Harry asked as he grabbed the beer and opened it.

"Uma wouldn't be," Gil reminded.

Harry paused and leaned against the kitchen counter staring at the bottle. His mind was slowly losing its clarity. "Don't tell her." He said as he tilted the bottle towards his mouth and began to chug it down.

"Harry stop!" Gil said as he made to grab the bottle but Harry moved away from him as he continued to drink. "Harry!" Gil said as he looked around them for his father. He knew he had to get Harry out of there quick if he was to avoid his father's wrath.

Harry finished the drink and was about to reach for another when Gil pulled out his sword and put it towards Harry throat.

"We need to go, Harry. Now." Gil said as he walked closer to Harry with the knife and stopped when Harry wouldn't move.

"You wouldn't do it," Harry smirked as he walked closer. The blade was pressing into his throat. He laughed at the cold feeling.

"Don't make me do this Harry." Gil warned.

"Do it," He challenged.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Gil moved his sword.

"I told you, you wouldn't..." Harry began and cut off by a punch to the face. In shock he asked, "Did you just...?" He was cut off by his vision going black.

Gil sighed as he caught Harry from hitting the ground. "I tried to warn you." He tossed Harry over his shoulder and shook his head, "Look what you made me do." (A/N If you get the reference, good. Although I'm not a fan.)

He walked out of Harry's house and strode towards the chip shoppe. He shifted Harry on his shoulder to get a better grip and walked up the stairs to Uma's house. He set Harry down on a chair and looked at him. Thinking better of just leaving him like this, he tied Harry to the chair.