Overwhelmed

She kissed him.

Harry was completely and utterly shocked. He was still for a moment before he kissed her back. He lifted his hands from her waist to cradle her face. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Harry was the one to break away, "Uhhhh," was all he said keeping his forehead pressed to hers.

"You wouldn't shut up," Uma laughed, her cheeks filling with color, "Nothing else I tried worked."

He lifted an eyebrow, "So that was you trying to shut me up?"

She nodded and smirked, "It worked."

He smirked, "If that's what it takes to get a kiss from you, I'll never shut up."

Uma laughed as she finally pushed him away, "Let's get out before we get all pruny." She was already making her way to the shore when she finished the sentence. Her mind was racing. That happened, she thought.

She felt him behind her but didn't say anything.

Harry was trying to catch on to Uma's emotions but he couldn't figure out what she was thinking. He wondered if she wanted to talk about it, or pretend that nothing happened.

They went back to their stuff and sat on their towels. They were both just listening to the crash of the waves. Breathing in the air and enjoying each other's company.

"This has been the best day," Uma broke the silence. She put her head on his shoulder and fought a smile when he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"It has," he agreed, "But it's not over yet."

"What do you mean?" She lifted her head to look at him.

Harry had a mischievous smile again and turned away from her. Harry had asked Jay if he could borrow two of their teams swords and bring it to the beach. When Jay said yes he had snuck them into the coat he brought with him so he could surprise Uma with them.

"I know you said you miss our boat. But that would have been impossible to get in such a short time, so I thought I could bring something close to it."

He turned towards her with the swords and said, "I thought this might make up for it since this was something we did a lot on the boat."

Uma looked down at what he had in his hands and her smile widened, "No way! They let you bring these?"

"Yeah, it pays to be friends with the Captain. I know it's not as special because they aren't our swords but..." Harry said before Uma wrapped her arms around his shoulders, the swords between them, and pulled him closer.

"No, Harry," she pulled back but didn't let go, "This means so much. I can't believe you did this for me," her face hurt from smiling so much.

"Anything for you, Uma Darling," he said softly.

Uma shook her head but didn't stop smiling. She kissed his cheek before she got up and held a hand for him to grab. He grabbed it and stood up.

"Let's play!" She said as soon as Harry handed her the sword.

They got into their positions and both began to smirk. They bowed and began to fight. They were laughing the whole time.

"You're a little rusty, Uma. Auradon is making you soft," Harry taunted.

"Not all of us, sword fight everyday, Hook!" She said back, blocking a swing.

"You're just mad that you're getting tired and I'm not," he laughed.