Hers

Uma hadn't seen Harry at all the next morning and it scared her. They would always meet in the morning, walk to the closest class and then go their separate ways until lunch. That day, it didn't happen. Uma knew that Harry was upset with her but she didn't know how to fix it this time. She knew she liked him, but she didn't think it was the same way he liked her. Even if it was, she wouldn't do anything about it. Feelings were a weakness, and she couldn't have any when she finally could rule Auradon. Even though now Uma didn't really feel the need to rule it. The whole reason she wanted to take over Auradon was to make the people of it feel what she felt on the Isle. Now that they were taking people off the Isle and giving them a chance, it wasn't much of a need anymore. Uma, not that she would admit it, liked her life in Auradon without the constant having to watch over their backs, the good food, and not having to work under her mother.

Uma was walking to her next class, her mind preoccupied with thoughts of Harry and what she was going to do, when she jumped at the sound of a, "Hey," coming from right next to her.

Uma turned and looked at the boy talking to her. He had dark brown hair, light brown eyes, sun-kissed skin and a jaw almost as sharp as Harry's. Uma looked him up and down and raised an eyebrow as she said, "Hey."

The guy smiled, "Mind if I walk with you? We have the next class together."

Uma looked at him again and thought, since when does an Auradonian want to walk, much less, talk to me? "Why would you want to do that?" She asked incredulously.

"Because I'm nice?" His smile widened.

"So are many other people here," She said as her suspicion grew.

"Well, I'm nicer, because I'm the one actually talking to you," He said. He was rubbing his arm and biting his bottom lip.

That fact was what threw Uma off in the first place. Since she got here, almost two months now, no Auradonian has talked to her, besides Ben, Jake and Manny. So to have this guy she's only ever seen in class talk to her, willingly, was making her wary of his intentions. "Why are you?"

"Because I thought it was time someone finally did," his smile widened as he noticed Uma had stopped looking at him with suspicion.

Uma's mask cracked a bit. It was another thing she liked about Auradon, the fact that people were nice without really having any bad intentions. Who was she to be rude to someone who was nice to her? "Fine," she said. They began to walk in the direction of the class. People were staring at them but didn't say a word.

"My name is Grayson bye the way," Grayson smiled as he looked down at her, "Son of Grumpy."

"Uma," she said, unnecessarily because everyone knew her name already from what she did.

"I know," he nodded. They began to make small talk, Grayson leading the conversation. Uma couldn't help but think that he was nothing like his father. He was happy and upbeat, his father was, well you know, Grumpy.

They walked into class and Uma was surprised that he sat right next to her. She shrugged the shock off, normally she sat in this class alone since her crew wasn't in this class. Jake was with her, but he never sat down inside the Chemistry lab, he much preferred to be standing by the wall next to her desk.

"Hey, Doug!" Grayson waved.

Doug looked up and waved at his cousin, he then paused when he saw who his cousin was sitting next to. Evie was walking behind him and looked just as shocked to see who his cousin was sitting next two.

"Umm.." Doug looked at Evie as soon as they sat in their regular seats, two rows away from them.

Evie shrugged and said, "Hopefully that isn't the girl he was talking about for the last few weeks. Because if she is, that'll end in heartbreak. She loves Harry."