Leadership and Denial

Uma's smile made a reappearance at how empty the Isle was getting. She could now walk around without having to glare at anybody that got too close every other second, now she only had to do it every other minute.

Her and Jake lead the group through the rest of the Isle as they all mentally took note of what still needed to be done and who didn't deserve to be there. Uma turned her head when something cause her eye in a store window, it was a teal and purple skirt. Not knowing the owner's daughter was inside, she was shocked that someone came rushing out to her.

"Uma!" A she shouted as she ran out, "So the rumors are true!"

Uma looked at the girl she's seen passing in the school hallways but never thought to talk to and raised an eyebrow as she said, "I guess so."

"I can't thank you enough for what you did for my little brother!" The girl said with a large smile on her face.

"What?" Uma asked confused, she hasn't helped anybody, she thought.

"Uma Care!" She said as she clapped her hands together, "The best thing that's ever happened to the Isle!"

"Uma Care?" She asked even more confused. She looked at Jake who shrugged then she turned to Evie and Ben and they just smiled.

"Yes," the girl went on, "the hospital was something we needed for so long, but never got. You have no idea how many people you saved because of it."

Uma processed what the girl was telling her and a smile crossed her face. She was the reason some people were still alive. She didn't know how to take that but she couldn't be anymore happy.

"For that, you can take anything you want," the girl said as she motioned for Uma to follow her. Uma glanced at Jake and he motioned for her to follow the girl.

Uma went inside and grabbed the skirt she was eyeing. "I have the perfect way you can finish that outfit!" The girl said as she grabbed a shirt, some jewelry, a leather coat and some shoes. She put it all in a bag and handed it to Uma, "Take it all!"

Uma grabbed the bag and her smile widened as she said, "Thank you."

The girl nodded as she finally looked over the group she came with. When she spotted Ben, her eyes widened as she said, "Is that King Ben?"

"No," Uma lied as she moved to block the girls view, "I never got your name."

"It's Heather," she answered, "Daughter of the Queen of Hearts." She attempted to look around Uma for Ben again but Uma decided that would be the end of the question.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Heather," Uma began as she turned and signaled for them to leave and when they did she said, "But we really must be going."

Heather tried to say something again but Uma didn't let her as she shoved everybody out and said, "Bye!"

Uma looked at her group and said, "We need to go faster, you've," she pointed at Ben, "been noticed."

Everyone nodded and proceeded to walk through the Isle faster. They checked the walls of buildings, looked at the food people were eating. They found the perfect place to build a park and they noticed which buildings had to come down because it wasn't safe. When the group was satisfied with the notes they made they quickly made their way back to the limo.

Halfway there Uma was stopped yet again, but instead by Smee, Uma held her breath. If Smee was here, it meant Captain Hook was coming.

"Uma!" Smee said as he stopped in front of her.