Partners in Crime

A/N Thanks dimpzproduction for the idea!

Harry's Side

It was finally the day. Finally the day he got to leave the Isle. Finally the day he got to be with Uma again. The smile on his face hasn't left since the day the guards finally said that Gil and Harry were formally invited to Boradon.

He was packing when his father came in and said, "And where do you think you're going?"

"Away from you," he answered.

"There will never be a place on this Isle where I can't find you," he said as he walked forward.

"That's why I'm getting off of it," Harry smirked as he closed his duffle and turned to his father.

His dad stumbled back, "What?"

"I got invited to Auradon," he stated simply.

"You did?" Captain Hook asked with a tilted head, "You did?" He stated again as he strode closer. His hook lifting closer to his son.

"Yeah," Harry said as he gulped. He gripped his hook tighter but didn't move back.

"Well good for you," he said as he brought his hook to his son's face and smiled for the first time since he got stuck on the Isle, "it means you can find a way to free me."

"I could," Harry nodded as he picked up his duffle and walked around his father towards his door. "But why would I do that?"

"So we can reign down evil on Auradon, together. And then we can get revenge on what Peter Pan has done to us," his father's smile turned evil.

"So now you want to do something with me? Now that I'm leaving?" Harry said as he turned back to his father.

"Of course, because now you are of use to me." Captain Hook said truthfully.

"Wow thanks." He said sarcastically as he turned back towards the door to exit his father.

Having enough of his attitude, Captain Hook grabbed his son's shoulder and slammed him against the wall nearest the door.

Harry lost the color in his face as his father brought his hook to his throat.

"I'm still your father and you will do as I say," He threatened.

"For someone who's last hope is the person they're talking to. You sure aren't showing it," Harry raised his eyebrow. How he got the courage to talk to his father this way. He didn't know, he just assumed it's because he never had to see him again.

Captain Hook backed off since he knew his son was right. He tried to fix the situation, "If you free me, I can make you my partner, we'll rule together."

Harry looked at his father and smiled at his desperation. He didn't know how he was scared of this mean drunk. He looked at the man that called him worthless and lost and saw that his father only did it because that's how he was feeling being trapped here. Harry smiled at the power he now held over him.

"It sucks to want something from someone you expect to be on your side but isn't, doesn't it? Well that was my life with you father." Harry smile widened and turned wicked as he said, "If I were to free the villains, you'd be the last one I freed."

With that he opened his house door and looked at his sad excuse of a father and said, "Good bye, father."

He smiled as he heard his father curse him and the sound of things crashing behind him.