A Problem and a Solution

A week later from the Jay and Harry incident, Uma and Desiree were sword fighting as the rest of the crew watched. Jake allowed them to practice their sword fighting only if no one got seriously injured. Uma and Desiree smiled and laughed the whole time, it had been weeks since they got to sword fight. What Auradon kids didn't understand is that a pirate still have their needs, a few fights every once in awhile is what kept them sane. Jake allowing them to fight kept something terrible from happening, like an actual fight.

Uma was about to block Desiree's next swing when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head and her jaw dropped at what she saw. Harry and Melody were walking together and laughing about something. Uma's momentary distraction and Desiree having not seen that Uma wasn't paying attention led to Desiree's swing cutting Uma's bicep.

"Ow!" She yelled as she grabbed onto her arm.

Immediately dropping her sword Desiree said, "Oh my Satan Uma, I'm so sorry!" The crew and Jake ran up to her when they saw blood dripping from where she held onto the cut.

"It's okay, it's my fault," Uma said as she looked past her crew and back at Melody and Harry. Melody now had her arm on Harry's arm and she was smiling. Uma narrowed her eyes as she watched him lean closer to him.

"No it's not okay!" Desiree said, "I should've known when to stop."

"No, it's fine," Uma tried to reassure her distractedly. "It's not even that deep."

"Uma, look at your arm," Jonas said.

Uma looked down at her arm and saw that her hand was now covered in her blood and dripping down her arm.

She simply shrugged, "I've had worse," looking back at Harry and Melody she saw that they were now walking towards them. "Since when did Harry and Melody talk?" She asked no one in particular but she tilted her head at them.

The crew and Jake turned their heads towards Harry and Melody and looked as surprised as Uma did when she saw them.

Shaking out of his shock, Jake said, "We're going to the infirmary, now."

"No I'm fine," Uma shook her head.

As Harry and Melody got closer, Harry saw that Uma was holding on tightly to her arm. Confused he looked at her arm closer and saw that blood was dripping from it. As soon as that registered he ran towards her.

"What happened?" He demanded.

"Why are you talking to Melody?" She replied.

"What?" He asked, shaking his head, he asked, "Why are you bleeding?"

"Not important, now answer my question," Uma demanded as she glared at him.

Before Harry could answer Jake said, "Uma, that isn't important right now. We need to get you to the infirmary."

"I said I was fi-," She began but was cut off by having to catch her balance.

Jake grabbed onto her uninjured arm and said, "Sure you are, let's go." Uma not having the strength to fight him off she followed him.

"Will someone tell me what happened?" Harry demanded as he and the crew followed them to the nurse's office.

"It was my fault," said Desiree as she bit her bottom lip, "It was an accident I swear!" She immediately explained when Harry's eyes changed to an icy shade of blue.

Immediately going to Desiree's defense, Uma said, "Actually it was my fault, I got distracted."

Harry walked to the side where Jake wasn't and said, "Since when do you get distracted?"