♣Chapter 3| Our Terrifying Hell♣

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV

Yesterday was so awesome! The girls tour us and its pretty great!

For once, I felt excited in going to that hideously pink school and now, we know where our classroom is.

"Nee-san, wake up! We don't want to be late!" I shook my twin sister feeling excited. She yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes, "Oh yeah. I am  excited going to that pink school today!" Nee-san is excited too today!

We did our daily routine as usual. We still wore our old uniforms because the teacher said we will receive the Ouran's horrible yellow dress uniform next week. Our driver dropped us off and we entered the school while smiling today. "Ohayo Mika! Ohayo Miku!" An familiar voice exclaimed then we turned around and saw Itsuko, Shirai and Emi, whom is running on our direction and waving at us.

"Ohayo~!" We greeted back. "Where are the others?" Mika asked raising an eyebrow, "Early birds." Shirai smirked and we laughed. "Uhm..we just want to thank you yesterday about touring us on the whole school yesterday! And I still remember about Renge being lost!"

We laughed again because Renge talks too much and carried away so when she turned around, she saw us gone because we took the left turn. "Your welcome! Just ask us anything!" Itsuko winked. We reached our classroom and sat down quietly while waiting for our teacher.

*~Lunch Time~*

All of us just finished eating lunch and was headed out of the cafeteria. "Oh wait! I just remembered something!" Renge exclaimed, "What is it Renge?" Shirai asked raising am eyebrow.

"Since yesterday at lunch, break time and dismissal, we were busy hanging out with our favorite cute twins and touring them, we forget about.....!" She trailed off and smiled like a cat. "Oh yeah! We totally forget about to visit Music Room #3!" Emi agreed while my twin and I, looking at them with confused looks.

"What about Music Room #3?" We asked in unison and tilted our heads.

"And we forget to tell them! We are so forgetful!" Itsuko smiled awkwardly. We really don't understand what are they talking about. "Mika! Miku! Come with us to visit Music Room #3! This is the last thing we forget about the tour! We are going to the host club!"

Wait...did Renge just said host club?! "Host club?!" My eyes widened open, "You mean...like boys hosting girls?!" Nee-san finished the sentence in a surprised look. "Yes!" Oh no. No. No. No. No! No!! NO!!! We don't wanna visit that host club! Even if we hadn't heard about it, we still don't wanna go!

"We politely decline."

"Sorry but we don't like boys. No, I mean, we hate boys."

"What why?" Shirai gave us a sad look, "We just hate boys. Because they are a bunch of Playboys." We crossed our arms. It's true, all of the boys in the world, are a bunch of Playboys so that's why we hate boys.

"Come on! Just come with us! Experience first before judging! So please, let's go to the host club!" Then after that, all the girls kneel down and gave us the puppy dog eyes look. "Nee-san, what should we do? Let's agree or not?" I whispered softly in my twin sister's ears, "I think...we should agree. I mean we are friendly." We looked at them and they still doing the puppy dog eyes. "Yeah..we should agree Miku."

"Okay fine. We'll come with you to that freaking host club." We gave up and sighed. "Yey!!" Renge cheered then suddenly, Itsuko grabbed my hand and ran while Shirai grabbed nee-san's hand and ran together. We..are literally being dragged to hell.

We all stopped in a two big doors. I looked at the sign, "Music Room #3". No! This is the right place! FUDGE!!

"I'm so excited! I want you two to come with me to Tamaki-kun's table!" Emi's eyes shined excitedly. "No! Let's go to my Kyoya's table!" Renge disagreed and smiled at us....it's very... creepy though. "NOOOO!! Haruhi-kun's table!" I think Misako is aggressive. Then soon enough, everyone started to argue on which "table" where we are gonna come with each one of them. "STOP!!" Haruna screamed out and that made them quiet while our eyebrow twitches at staring at them. "I got a better idea! Why don't we put Mika and Miku to Hikaru's and Kaoru's table?! They are perfect for that table! After all..Twins X Twins!" Haruna smiled mischievously at us and poked Renge using her elbow. "Yes!!! It's perfect!! Good idea Haruna! MOE!! MOE!! MOEEEEEEE!!! They love first timers! And the twins will do their sweet "Brotherly Love" act or "Twincest" act! I bet you two will fall for them!" Renge winked at us like she was planning something. And what the hell is a Moe?! She really have an pretty annoying voice.