<Facts About the Swagger Otaku❤ (Pt. 2)>

Sup Homiez!

Now this is the part two of the fun facts about me because I'm a lazy ass ._.

Anyway, the host club members will not say it anymore because I want to make this quick to make the next chapter but...I will say it. So yeah, enjoy~

21). I ALMOST beat my opponent at the PC-PRISA (A sports fight between different schools)! My coach put me on singles and believe you and me, her arms are fat so she can do the smash strongly so I can't defense it. When her score was 29 and mine, 23, I tried my best to catch up but, I still lost at the score of 26 (meh) and 30 (yeah the score was up to 30) because I get nervous with many people watching me and my coach too.

22). My birthday is on April 07 so that means my zodiac sign is Aries ;)

23). I'm a joker :D I make my teammates laugh as well as my classmates.

24). When I'm irritated at my boy classmates or my boy teammates, I usually baptize them (also known as kicking them in the balls) >:D

25). I'm innocent 😇! When my classmates nor my teammates arej saying something disgusting or disturbing, I just acted that i don't know what they're talking about. I'm not a green minded! But they are!

26). I always tease (like they are couples xD) my two teammates because all of us notice that they are always partners whenever we have a drill. I would say: "Yieeeeeeeeee~!", "Oi Kerby, sit right next to Trisha" and something like that xD

27). I'm recently playing Otome games like "In Search Of Haru" and "Jimi-Kare: My Quiet Boyfriend" :3! In the search of Haru, I already got the happy ending, bad ending and dark ending. One way to go~! And i already finished Jimi Kare! Believe me, it's making my fan girling mode on!! Even the stills are so cute~!

28). These are my favorite stills on In Search Of Haru:

 These are my favorite stills on In Search Of Haru: