(Late) Christmas Special🎄✨

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mika's POV

It's been 2 weeks since December and snow started and still there's school. When is our Christmas vacation? On 25th day of December?! The school was decorated with Christmas decorations.

We groaned as we made our way coming to the 3rd music room to plan something that we didn't want to know about. Me and Miku opened the doors and even the 3rd music room is decorated. "Ah! Mika and Miku! Your just in time for our meeting!" Tamaki exclaimed cheerfully. Guess he got the Christmas cheer early. We sat down and drank the Darjeeling tea that was prepared on the table.

"Okay, tomorrow at 6 pm, there will be a Christmas get together for students and teachers - or a Christmas party for short. We sponsored it so we're gonna host it obviously. Now, the students and teachers will wear any Christmas costumes they want while we will wear Christmas tuxedos and gowns. At 9 pm, there will be a ball, two wonderful dancers will be picked and crowned them as Ball Queen and Ball King and of course they will be given some prizes. At 10 pm, there will be a fireworks display until 10:40 pm. At 11 pm, that's the time we will give each other's presents. Of course there will be a big box for you to store your gifts there, delicious pastries and desserts, a lounge to rest or hang out, and a wonderful music to play while dancing."

"And, we will clean the whole place after everyone leave." Tamaki added. "Wow. You talk a lot." I joked with an amused face. "Anyway, December 19 is the start of the Christmas break or vacation." Kyoya stated as he wrote something in his black binder. "Yes!" Mika and Miku fist bumped in the air.

*~Tomorrow~* *~4:00 pm~*

We just got home for buying presents to those two and we are gonna prank them. When Hikaru and Kaoru opened their gifts, they will be surprised that there's another box in there, soon they will be opening boxes until the last box and that's where our gift us hidden. That prank will totally work if you ask us.

After we have done finishing the gift prank, we hid it in our closets and that's when we heard a knock from our door. "Young mistresses? Master Hikaru and Master Kaoru is here." The maid stated. "Huh? What are those two doing here? Ohhhh...they will give us the gown." We both mumbled and then the door opened revealing Hikaru and Kaoru wearing Christmas tuxedos.

"Hey girls, here are the gowns." They gave us the paper bags and we peeked inside it. It's a red and white gown and we didn't know the details in it yet. "And we have come here to help you fix!" They exclaimed happily and cheerfully. Even though it isn't Christmas yet, they got the holiday spirit so early. "But we can fix ourselves without any help." Miku whined seriously. "Shush! We want to help our friends fix their selves! So wear the gowns first!" Hikaru and Kaoru pushed us inside the bathroom and we groaned. "Geez, you don't have to be so forceful."

When the two of us wore the gowns, it was beautiful - a masterpiece. It's a strapless red gown with white cuffs around the waist and at the bottom of the gown, a white puffy ribbon on the neck part, and some beautiful details or designs. Although the gown is long. Not so long, just medium long. We wore too a white and red stripes sneakers that was inside the paper bag. Just as we wanted, they really know us because we hate wearing heels.

We got out of the bathroom and the twins stared at us in awe. "Wow....y-you look....amazing." They stuttered while blushing. "Arigato gozaimasu." The two of us bowed and smiled at them. Then they looked at our chests and before they could speak or react, we stopped them. "Remember last time when you two acted a pervert?!" Hikaru and Kaoru gulped and they were scared. They fake coughed before saying something. "Anyway, let's fix you up~!" I got a feeling that we are going to be a doll.

They sat us down, not facing the mirror but they faced us in front of them. "Let's do your messy hair first before the make up." Yep, I stand corrected. They walked to our backs and started doing their "magic".