🐇Chapter 17| Blushing Bunnies🐇

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mika's POV *Lunch Time*

Damn. Today is our second day of horribly pleasing guys. We have to admit, pleasing boys are definitely the worst thing and we just hold our "Savage and Roasty" comments about why the hell are we pleasing boys and about them.

That douche blonde told us to go to the host club today at lunch time. The two of us don't know why so early because hosting hours starts at break time but...we are getting suspicious about what the host club are planning to do.

My twin and I kicked the door open as always/usual and their shock looks are always present on their faces. Why is always a shock expression present on their faces?! To never miss the attendance of being shocked on what the hell is happening or something f**ked up happened!?

"So, why so early douche king?" I crossed my arms and glared at Tamaki. "Yeah. "Pleasing hours" starts at break time, you fool." Miku said with a deep voice as she rested her arm in my shoulders. "Sheesh, calm down. We just want you two to meet our lady manager of the host club~!" Ugh, Tamaki and his naive attitude and his annoying voice. "Oh yeah...where is she anyway?" Fujioka said while looking around.

Miku and I already knew that Renge is the lady manager of the host club because Shirai mentioned it. Then suddenly, we heard a crazy female voice laughing and the room began to earthquake. A long cylinder raised up with a light brown-haired girl with on top of it, still laughing. "Hello Mika, Miku. It is I, Renge, the lady manager of the host club~!" Renge and her peppy voice. "We already knew." My twin and I said seriously while raising an eyebrow at her, "How did you know?!" She reacted. "Shirai mentioned it so...yeah, we know." We lazily shrugged.

"Now that we met the lady manager, can we go now?" Me and my twin both asked in unison. "Not so fast Mika, Miku." The ginger heads stopped us and rested their arms on our shoulders with a mischievous voice of theirs. "Today, our theme is maids and butlers so you two are going to dress up as a maids, whom is serving guys." I assumed it's them who suggested that idea and we don't like it.

"MOE!! MOE! MOE!! YES! A MAID COSTUME WILL BE GOOD AT MIKA AND MIKU!! LET ME DRESS THEM UP!"

"B-But we are the baddest swagger type!"

"Swaggers don't wear maid costumes!"

"And serve boys!"

"Don't worry. We made the costume with swagger style."

That's a relief but... we still don't want to serve guys. "Dressing up my favorite twins is like a dream come true than marrying Miyabi-kun." Renge sighed dreamily and then day dreamed. "I'm sorry but who's Miyabi?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. "Her "husband" in a video game called "Uki Doki Memorial" I think." Tamaki shrugged.

"Miyabi-kun is a handsome, kind-hearted, helpful and all the positive traits that a young gentleman have~!" Renge dramatically posed like Tamaki while fantasizing. "Though, Renge mistaken Kyoya-senpai as her real life Ichijo Miyabi." Our eyes widened open for a second then we burst out laughing. "Kyoya?! Really?! I never seen Kyoya be kind to other people!!" I roll on the floor while laughing really hard.

"Are you f**king serious?! Kyoya have positive traits?! That's priceless!! I don't think Kyoya is like that! All he do is write something on that black binder of his and be creepy!!" Miku kneel down while holding her stomach and laughing. It's really hard to believe that Kyoya is like that, it's freaking impossible.

We stopped laughing as we wiped a tear on the side if our eyes. "Why..are you two.... underestimating Kyoya-kun?!" Renge looked at us darkly then her light brown turned into snakes and began chasing us and obviously we ran around the room while laughing.