<~~Chapter 13| A Karate Fight With Honey-senpai~~>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV

Right now, we are at an empty green field with great winds. I don't know that Ouran have a field like this. Damn. Whoever is the founder of the school is really filthy rich.

"Miku. You go first to fight with that little boy. Make sure you win." My twin put a hand on my shoulder and smiled softly at me. "Yes nee-san. I won't let you down." I nodded at her and gave out a small smile. Now, I really won't let nee-san down in our fight with that little boy because it will make her disappointed at me. I took off my uniform and it reveals the old uniform I was wearing everyday in case of emergency.

I tied my hair into a pony tail and tied my forehead with my black handkerchief. Then I get to my position. Inside my pockets are my shurikens so I'll use it when that little boy is carried away. "Good luck Miku." My twin whispers. Now I have the urge to defeat the little dude. Thanks for the luck nee-san, I really really appreciate it.

"Are you ready for battle? Then you may begin." After those eight words, the boy attacked first by running up to me, jumped then do the "flying kick". "HYAAAAA!!!"

When he was about to get near at me, I quickly grabbed his foot, swing it upward and threw him in the ground, hard. "AWWWW~!" Why is he still looking cutely even though he is hurt?! He tries to stood up while his legs all wobbly then I swept my foot in the ground onto the boy's feet without giving him a chance to regain his balance then suddenly he jumped and landed, holding his leg.

I used my stealth mode, grabbed his hand and threw in the ground again with no mercy on him. "OUCHH!!" He tries to stood up again and now, I'm giving him the chance to regain his balance. After 1 minute, he jumped up high and it looks like he blocks the sunlight. With my own very eyes and senses, he pulled out something behind his back and realise it's shurikens then he threw it. I quickly pulled out a staff behind my back and blocked each shurikens.

"Hmm..Kagenui eh? Your good." I said with no emotion. "How did you know Miku-chan?" He said as I lowered my staff, "Because i used this amazing thing called brain. If you didn't asked, then you probably have heard of it."

"Your so mean~!" He glared at me and ran up to me, Hokage style (Like Naruto xD). I dodged his attacks and studied his moves carefully. "I'm going after his head." I jumped and about to karate chop his head then...he grabbed my wrist which made my eyes open because of my incorrect calculations on his move.

As I was saying, he grabbed my wrist, and flipped me over in the ground, hard. "Ow! I'm not a human bottle so quick flipping me you little bullshit!!" I cursed as I tried to stand up. Without giving me a chance to regain my balance, that twerf kicked me in the stomach hard and I went rolling in the ground. I groaned as I held my stomach because with really hurts or should I say, painful. "Yey~! I won~!" Damn that little shit don't have mercy on me.

"Miku!" I heard my sister's voice coming closer then I feel her arms wrapped around me and tilted my whole body to face her. "Miku! Are you alright?!" It still hurts. "My stomach.....too....painful.." I groaned. "Miku! Come on let's get you to the infirmary!" I heard Kaoru's voice. He helped me stood up, put my left arm around his neck, he wrapped HIS right arm in my waist while I held my stomach and walked. "Are you alright Miku?"

"Y-yeah I'm a-alright." I...let....down nee-san...I disappointed her.... I'm..sorry....

"Nee-san... please win the fight...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mika's POV

I watched them walked away. Damn...I am so worried about Miku.

That...little... mother f**ker...he hurt my twin...and now.. your gonna pay for what you have done. "Yey~! I won~!" The boy threw his pink bunny up and down. "The fight isn't over yet shorty. So don't go celebrate just because you hurt and defeated my twin. Your gonna pay for what you have done to Miku, shit head." I warned him with a deep and scary voice and I shot him an evil glare.

"SUCH VULGAR LANGUAGE!"

"Stop over reacting niggas!" I yelled and that made everyone shut the hell up.

"Are you ready for battle? Then, you may begin." After hearing the last word, I was the first one who attacked by running up to him Hokage style then kicking the boy but he dodged it. "YOUR GONNA PAY FOR IT!!!" I yelled loudly as I dodge his moves and attacks.

While we are fighting, I studied his moves carefully. "Alright. I have an idea."

I ran up to him again but this time, I ran around him (Using Hokage style) to confuse that little boy. He is looking and turning around feeling confused with he, sweat dropping.

When I got the chance, I stopped and fly kicked him in the face then the boy came flying, landed on the ground and came rolling. I don't care if he is really hurt. I only care about Miku and winning this stupid challenge and never gonna join their disgusting and pathetic host club. He stood up while regaining his balance then ran up to me and did the "flying kick". "Usa-chan flying kick!" Who the hell is Usa-chan?!

I think that's a powerless kick so I caught his foot and lifted the boy's foot up. "Hey~! Put me down~!!!" He whined but I didn't listened. I flipped him over and he stumbled a bit. When the boy regained his balance, he pulled out a staff behind his back and started attacking me. I dodged his attacks and when he was about to hit me with the staff, I kicked the staff up and swept my feet onto the ground and to that little boy's foot.

The boy tripped over then I caught the staff.

He tries to stood up then after a moment there, he pulled out something in his back again and realised..it's shurikens. The boy threw the shurikens while I blocked it using the staff and back flipped the last shuriken. "Thank you for the staff little jackass." I glared at him with a huge smirk as I dropped the staff.

"Why are you so mean~?!"

"Mean?! I'm just thanking you!"

"Well, you called me a jackass~!!"

"Because that's your name."

Then he shot me with an evil glare and ran up to me Hokage style. I dodged his attacks and strokes then when I found his weak spot, I was about to karate chop him in the neck but...he grabbed my wrist and suddenly flipped me over. "Ow! Have you ever heard of a soft landing you little shit?!" I cursed then I dragged that little psychopath and flipped him over in return which yanked him off of my wrist.

I kneel down as I catch my breath while I watched him stumble. "You started attack first in the beginning, now I will finish you now~!" He was serious. That damn boy gave me no chance to rest but instead, "HYYYYAAAA!!!" He gave me a kick in my face.

But believe you and me, it really really hurts for a small kick he did and that made me roll on the ground. "Yey~! I won twice~!!" That idiot cheered while feeling all happy.

"Mother f**king shorty.....ugh...my face." I groaned as I touched my face. I don't know why I can't move my legs for now. "Mika!" I heard Hikaru's voice calling my name and it's getting closer. "Mika...are you alright?!"

"What do you think?! My face hurts because of that little devil munchkin!"

"Come on, let's get you to the infirmary." He helped me stood up and walked.

This...is the second time...we lost...now.....that we lose.....it means... no...no....no..NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yeah im sorry for saying "Hokage style" all the time and i know it's getting you annoyed. And I am sorry for insulting Honey-senpai for his fans out there again xD And sorry too if Mika was a racist (She called the host club "niggas") XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Please don't hate me~!

Anyway, you Homiez want a chapter that previews when Miku and Kaoru both go at the infirmary? Tell me if yes by typing your answers in the Comments below~! I will also add on what happened to Mika and Hikaru! And also anime dank meme in Chapter 15~!

See ya Dudez!

Have a Swagger style! And be drifted by a dimension called, "Otaku Dimension" where many Otakus exist!

Swagger Otaku out! *Kiss Kiss Fall In Love~!*