⏪Chapter 28| Kidnapped Twins⏩

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV

It's just another boring day at the 3rd music room. I wish that the "best"
day ever is today. Winning Renge's challenge and kicked the hosts' private parts excluding Fujioka. "Hey....we got an idea to play in order to not be bored!" The twins grinned. "Oooooo~, what is it Hika-chan, Kao-chan?" Mitsukuni asked as he stopped eating the strawberry shortcake. "Let's play Truth or Dare!" Hikaru and Kaoru grinned widely as they wrapped their arms around each other's necks. "That's a great idea!" Tamaki exclaimed excitedly. Then a devilish smile plastered on your faces because we got tons of evil or devil dares to dare on them.

"I suppose I could join, I got nothing else to do." Kyoya stated. "Other than writing shits in your black binder and typing in your netbook." I added some words in his sentence in my mind as I sweat dropped. "It is settled! Everyone sit on the floor and make a big circle." Kaoru told the direction and we all did his direction and they sat too. "Now, we are going to play Truth or Dare through Spin The Bottle!" Hikaru pulled out a bottle in his back surprisingly."For example, I spun the bottle and the top is pointed on Honey-senpai and the bottom is pointed at Kyoya-senpai, Kyoya-senpai will ask "truth or dare" to Honey-senpai. So if Honey-senpai answered the question or did the dare, he will spin the bottle next." Hikaru demonstrated and explained everything.

"Ohhh I get it now." Fujioka rubbed her chin. Long ago, we used to play spin the bottle with our two dearest friends when we are little so we basically know the rules. "And the rules are: no lying, always agree to the dare or face the electric chair," They grinned mischievously on the "electric chair" part. "And no walking out of the game or some excuses to escape telling the truth or doing the dare."

"Everyone knows that." Nee-san crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Alright, let's start! I go first!" Kaoru got dibs on being first to spin the bottle. He spun the bottle and the top is pointed at Fujioka and the bottom is pointed at Tamaki. The douche king is happy that he got Fujioka to ask. "Truth or dare, my sweet daughter?!"

"Eh...truth." I can tell that she picked truth because Tamaki might dare some perverted things. "Can you accept me as your father?!" Looks like he's really eager to know if she will accept it or not and looks like he was begging. "No. One father is enough." She stated bluntly and Tamaki sat on his corner of despair, feeling gloomy and is growing mushrooms on the corner. Wait a minute....how the f*ck would you grow mushrooms on a corner?! Ugh, everything in this world is impossible. Fujioka spun the bottle and and top is pointed at Hikaru the the bottom is pointed at ME. Even though I'm the innocent twin, I still have a devilish side.

I smiled devilishly at Hikaru. "Truth or dare~?" I asked creepily. "Tr-Truth...." Oh man, I'm disappointed that he didn't picked dare because I really have a great dare for him! "Do you...love your brother? Not in a brotherly way but just more than a brother?" Then everyone in the room get silent, even those two. "Uhm...well..." He and his brother blushed in embarrassment and Hikaru scratched the back of his head. He fake coughed for a moment. "Yes I love my brother, but not more than a brother but in a brotherly way. Come on, I'll be a total gay if I love my bro not in a brotherly way."

"Hmmm...you got lucky this time." I said in a serious tone and I did the "I'm watching you" gesture. Hikaru spun the bottle next and the top is pointed at nee-san while the bottom is pointed at Kaoru. I looked at her and she has no problem with it. "Truth or dare, Miku?" Even though they did tell us apart, they are still confused with it. "It's Mika, you idiot. Anyway, I choose dare. I don't want any of you ask personal questions about me." She crossed her arms and rolled her arms. "I dare you....to.." Kaoru stood up and walked up to the large window as nee-san followed. "Get me an apple from that tree." He pointed something in the window then all of us stood up and walked up to them. "Okay." She said without an emotion.