◀Chapter 24| Halloween Party▶

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mika's POV

No luck. We couldn't find any scarers so we decided to go at the rose maze and meet Miku and Kaoru. "Hikaru?" Oh no...just calling his name made me remember the horrible scenery that happened between us a very while ago and it also made me blush slightly. "Yes?" looked at me with no emotion like nothing happened a while ago.

"Can we never speak of what happened between us? And let's keep it a secret?" I questioned without looking at him. "Sure...I never tell anyone's secret." Hikaru said with a sarcastic voice and grinned devilishly. "Was that sarcasm? If it's sarcasm, then I'm going to post your embarrassing pictures in the internet." I said, not trying to laugh.

He shooked his head from left to right with a scared face. "Good." I smiled innocently at the ginger head. "Hmm..so what's the surprise you two got for us?" I suddenly remembered that they have a surprise for us and it is making me look at him suspiciously. "Just wait patiently, it will never be a surprise if I told you what is is."

"Er.. you do got a point so I'll give you a pass."

Then suddenly, my stomach make dying whale noises and it totally embarrassed me. "Oops...Hehe..sorry." I nervously laughed with a pink blush on my cheeks. "Aww...I really want a cookie right now." I mumbled to myself as I held my stomach. "That reminds me, I forgot to give you this Mika." He dug deep into his pocket and pulled out a cute medium sized black box.

He handed it to me which I gladly accept because right now, I am really hungry. I opened the box and my eyes widened open. Because inside of the box..is... cookies~! Which is my all time and my ONLY favorite sweet. "Aww thank you Hikaru." I smiled at him and quickly took a bite of them cookies. "Renge gave me that so I decided to give it to you instead, since it's your favorite."

"How nice of you." I said while munching a cookie. Then..reality hits me. Why the hell am I saying he's nice even though he's a devil?! Why the f**k did I smiled at him?! I regret what have I done. I silently and seriously eat my cookies.

After I swallowed the last cookie, I closed the box and gave it to Hikaru. "Here ginger head. I'm done eating."

"Uhm..uh, Mika, there's some cookie bits next to your mouth. Here, let me wipe it for you."

"Hu-" Before I could react, Hikaru grabbed me by the shoulder and faced me. I stared at him with my eyes wide open in shock and I just froze there because I can't move all the sudden. He lifted my chin and examined my face by putting our faces close. I shivered and felt that my face is heating up. Then Hikaru wiped something next to my mouth using a handkerchief and after that, he let go. "That's better. Sorry if I tightened my grip on your shoulder."

Hmm...im starting to notice on why is he playing the whole nice guy act. I fake coughed and tried to forget about what happened to stop me from blushing. "Once again, thank you Hikaru Hitachiin." I said with a sarcastic voice and an eye roll. "No problem!"

"I was being sarcastic ._."

"Oh..I didn't notice that."

Finallyyyyyyyyy, we are out of that humongous school so now we are outside, coming to the rose maze then we saw Miku and Kaoru there, talking. "Wassup guys!" I screamed out to get their attention and it did. "Sup!"

We reached where they were standing and I grabbed Miku's hand then lead her away from the twins. "What? What is it nee-san? Did Hikaru did something mischievous to you?" The last question made me blush slightly. I shook my head from left to right to never mind that and began talking. "A while ago, I have noticed that Hikaru is playing the whole nice guy act and I really want to know why, it's making me suspicious." I whispered.