➡Chapter 11| To Expand Our Audiences⬅

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV

It's been a few days since we got traumatized and depressed about the last day of their "special" or simply calling it, "Yaoi" act.

It's the first time that we lost and it took us one week to recover from our traumatization and depression. We haven't talked to anyone even the twins since then and we are so cold and mean to other people when they bothered us. But..until we are still remembering what happened, we are still traumatized and depressed so that's we are still cold and mean until now. And we didn't get the chance to roast the host club :(

"Hello friends~!" Why the hell are you two keep making our moods even bad?! "Hikaru. Kaoru."

"Yes?"

"Can you please shut the f**k up?!"

"Yeah! We know that we are friends now but stop bragging about it and even though we are friends, the two of us still going to consider you two as our former rivals."

Well that made the two assholes shut up. We quietly sat on our desks and began sketching random things that we don't even care about. "Oi. Do you have answered our homework?" Again?! "Is it that the definition of homework?"

"Yes."

"Oh come on! Why would the teacher gave us that?! It's so freaking obvious! Homework means Half Of My Energy Wasted On Random Knowledge!" We are just joking to brighten our moods up. "Really?!" Did they fall for it? I guess so. "NO!" Well that made us laugh a little without the twins noticing it or hearing it.

Messing around with the twins always brightens our moods up.

Because it's so funny and good~!

*~3rd Music Room~* *~3rd Person~*

"Hey guys..." Tamaki called the host club while sitting on the sofa and staring at the floor. "What is it senpai?" Haruhi asked as she sat down and raised an eyebrow to Tamaki.

Tamaki have been thinking about this since a long time. "I am thinking about this for a long time. I'd think it would be nice to have an another twins and girls in the host club." The whole host club members are shook then Hikaru's and Kaoru's eyes widened open as a saucer. "Wait what? Why?!" The twins reacted.

"Because now that I think about it, this host club is only for girls only. Couldn't we expand our audiences?"

"That would be a great idea Tama-chan!" A little honey blonde haired boy named Mitsukuni or Honey-senpai for short, giggled as he twirled around the room with his pink bunny named, "Usa-chan". "Yes, it's a great idea. Maybe it could help the club's budget to increase and we could raise profits in that way." A raven haired boy with glasses named Kyoya glanced at his fellow other Host members and continues to write on his black binder.

"Oh wait...we forgot..since we beat them to our challenge-"

"They become our friends! So we are fine with it~! After all..."

"After all...two twins is better than one.." The mischievously twins smiled devilishly. "Yeah i think it's a great idea too." Haruhi agreed with no emotion. "But..what kind of twin girls would perfectly join our host club?" Then Hikaru and Kaoru put on their chins and looked up to symbolize that they are thinking and picturing Mika's and Miku's personalities.

"Mika's and Miku's personality are different than any girls in Ouran. If we can recall, they are savage, judgemental, devils, those two are pretty dark when they are in a bad mood, they curse and so much mischievous. But they are cool. Maybe dudes will like bad girls." Hikaru stated and shrugged at the end of the sentence.