xChapter 18| Twins Get Alongx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mika's POV

Its been a few days since the "incident" happened or occurred between us....and them. But I have to admit, no matter how hard I try to forget about Hikaru, wrapping his arms around me, I still remember it. Every time I remember it, my face would heat up and it's all his fault on why am I like this.

That's why the two of us are avoiding them since then. When we met, we would past through them and walk away. We did the same when they were about to talk to us. It really didn't bother us to avoid those twins. Less annoying, more peaceful than ever but we really didn't show emotion about it. All thanks for what they did.

It's lunch time, and we were about to exit the room to eat lunch but when we exited, the four of us met. We looked away and hide our faces, that means looking down. "Hey-" Before they could even continue their sentences, we now walk away. Me and Miku don't want this feeling to continue whenever we remember the incidence and meeting Hikaru and Kaoru.

Then...someone grabbed our hands to stopped us. Our eyes widened open a little and turned around to see Hikaru and Kaoru. "Stop avoiding us. It's making us worry about you two. You two have been like this since when we saved you from our annoying lady otaku manager. So without turning away and walking away, tell us what's the matter." We won't bother to face them, we just looked down to hide our faces as usual.

"..." My twin and I didn't answer. "Mika, Miku, answer us, please. Why are you two avoiding us?" It's Kaoru's voice that spoke up...but with worry. "You twins don't understand." We mumbled. "What's that?"

"We said....you two don't understand!" We reached our limits while clenching our fists and gritting our teeth. "Since when you two saved us from Renge, we couldn't help make ourselves awkward and uncomfortable with you two. Just remembering that and looking at your faces, it's making us blush. The two of us don't want this feeling to continue whenever we look at you and remember the incidence because it's our first time to feel this feeling and we hated it!"

"Me and nee-san are afraid that someone like you two can tell us apart. I think you two are starting to know us little by little and be able to tell who is Mika and who is Miku. Because....we are afraid....that Hikaru and Kaoru...would enter our own world and we don't want that. The reason why we are avoiding you two is...to not be close to each other and get to know us....." We really hate this feeling.

My younger twin and I hated when we are getting emotional like we are now. "Listen you two, we are like that when were junior high. We really don't depend on anyone but ourselves. We avoided everybody. We created a strong locks on our hearts so no one can hurt us and we also created a strong barrier to keep people away from befriending us. But...there's one guy who told us apart....and that guy is our boss, Tamaki. At first, we could hardly believe it. We were speechless. But when we joined the host club, we make so many friends and our old selves were gone and our new selves were present now."

Our eyes widened open at Hikaru's little inspiring speech. "Mika." Hikaru called me, "Y-yes?" I looked up and saw Hikaru in front of me, while smiling warmly at me. "As older twin like the two of us, we should think positive vibes and not negative vibes. So our younger twin will do the same and follow the path, we are truly in." After that, they hugged us.

I....I...understand now. We are so lucky that we have a friend like them. We hugged back and smiled while tears of happiness fall down.

*~At The Host Club~*

"Hey, Mika, Miku." Tamaki walked up to us while we are sitting at the comfy sofa and drinking tea. "What?" We answered as we continued drinking tea. "Just out of curiosity, what did you two told at your customers to make the four of you laugh?" He looked at us suspicious.

"Oh, that? We told them that you guys are a bunch of idiots because you guys are trying to tame a wild cat." We grinned. "What?!" Geez. So overreacting. "Don't react so much. It was a lie."

"Oh....my bad." He smiled awkwardly and walked away. "Idiot."

Suddenly, we felt a hand on our shoulders and the sofa weight. "Hello~!" This time starts the stressful day. "Wanna get along? Like twins get along? Like hang out or something?"

"No."

"Then how about pranking the boss to get along~?" They whispered and that made our bell, rang. "Hmmmm...okay. But we only agreed for pranking Tamaki." I put a hand on my chin and grinned at Hikaru, whom is happy about it. "Haha! Yes!" They fist bumped in the air and chuckled. "And I got a plan." It's a "wet" plan *wink wink*.

I whispered the three of them about my plan and we all nodded at each other while grinning mischievously.

The twins stood up and began the plan. "Hey boss~! Can you please get our bags in our classroom? We forgot it! We were gonna do our home works!" Phase one: let Tamaki leave the room. "Fine." He sighed and left the room. "What are you four going to plan?" Fujioka walked up to us, looking suspicious.

"Pranking Tamaki. Why? Got a problem?" We crossed our arms at her. "No. Just leave me out of it." She then walked away as we rolled our eyes. "Hikaru! Kaoru! Find a bucket." They saluted and started searching around for a bucket.

"Here!" I don't know where they found it but nevermind. "Miku, Kaoru, fill this bucket some water." I give the bucket to Miku then she looked around. "Where will we fill the bucket some water?"

"Come on. We have a kitchen here!" Wait...since when did they have a kitchen on a music room? Eh...never mind. "Come on Hikaru." I gestured the ginger head to come with me near the two big doors. I opened one door a little and waited Miku and Kaoru to get back. "Here nee-san. This bucket us kinda heavy." She handed me the bucket then I looked up. "Hikaru, leg me up."

"Ah...okay."

"Be careful Hikaru. I might be heavy or not. And try not to let go." I stepped at Hikaru's hands, he lifted his hand up to raise me a bit then I put the bucket into the top of the door and pushed it a bit. "Phase three complete." I grinned and jumped. "Now that phase three is complete, let's wait for the "king" to open the door."

"Yeah!"

This stressful time is going to be a great time. I love this old school prank! "Let's back away so we don't get wet." We slowly backed away and waited for Tamaki to open the door.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, your bags in not in the-"

SPLASH! TOINK!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH MY GOD! TAMAKI'S FACE IS SO PRICELESS!!!"

"WE KNOW RIGHT?! AHAHAHA!!!"

"MOMMMMMYYYY!!! MIKA, MIKU, HIKARU AND KAORU SPLASHED ME WITH WATER AND THEY HIT ME WITH A BUCKET!! SEND EM TO BED WITHOUT DINNER!" Geez. He's taking this "family" thing way too far. "Hikaru, Kaoru, right now we are getting along."

"We are glad to here that!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Awwwww so sweet on the part when Hikaru and Kaoru comforted Mika and Miku <3

Anyway, I am sooo addicted to Otome games recently! I've been playing "In Search Of Haru" and "Jimi Kare: My Quiet Boyfriend"! On the search of Haru, I already got the bad and happy ending. And on Jimi Kare, I already got the dark side ending and the arrogant ending.

Believe you and me, all of the stills from the two games are so so so sweet! It's making my fan girling mode on! SQUEEEEEEEEE! You should-, no, you MUST play that two games RIGHT NOW!!!

See ya Dudez!

Swagger 4 Life! Otaku 4 ever! *Play "In Search of Haru" and "Jimi Kare: My Quiet Boyfriend" NOW!*

Swagger Otaku out! *Fan girling mode on*