✴Chapter 16| The Baddest Swagger Type!✴

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV

We exclaimed and smiled at them with our eye twinkle in excitement, "We want to be the.... BADDEST SWAGGER TYPE!"

Then they raised their eyebrows and tilted their heads with confused faces, "Huh? Why the baddest swagger type?"

"Yeah...why? Since when did you two became a swagger? Do you know anything about it?" The twins suddenly commented. "Since when we became swaggers? Since we transferred to our old school, which is Izumino Academy. Seeing that there are many swaggers at the academy, we decided to become one. Until then, lots of people wants to become friends with us and many, respect the two of us." Sweet..sweet.. memories

"Well, we never see you two act as a swagger." They put their left arm in their hips and put their right hand in their chins. "Well, you two gonna see it when we host." We leaned closer in their faces and tapped their noses while glaring at them with a huge smirk.

The two of us saw them blush a little and stood still without moving. "Uh hello? You two drowned in your thoughts?" We raised an eyebrow and waved our hands in front of their faces. "Huh? What?" The two of them snapped out in reality. "You two were drowned in your thoughts."

"Oh uh... sorry." Hikaru and Kaoru scratched the back of their heads while sweat dropping. "Hmmm....what were you thinking Hikaru, Kaoru?" We raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm...just things. Complicated things that you two won't understand about us." Hmmm... suspicion coming back to us. "Eh. Whatever." We lazily shrugged. "Then why is it called the "baddest"?" Honey asks while hugging his pink bunny tightly. "Have you heard us curse or swear?" Nee-san glanced at me then at the little boy. "Everyday." Instead of Honey answering, Fujioka answered it with a sigh, "Then there's your answer little boy."

Me and nee-san clicked our tongues and walked towards the big window. "Mika-chan! Miku-chan!" A cute voice called us as we felt a tug on our uniforms.

We turned around and looked down and we saw Honey. "What is it kid?" Nee-san spoke with a deep voice. "Would you two like to eat cake with me?" Honey asks cutely as pink flowers darted around his head. "We politely decline." I let him down gently. "But why? Don't you like cakes? That's a bummer because Usa-chan wants to invite you two to eat strawberry shortcake with the two of us." He's trying to convince us by appealing cutely.

"Your right. We don't like cakes. So scram and leave us alone."

*~Break Time~*

Oh no. Tell us this isn't happening.

We are gonna please guys in less than 20 minutes! For the love of Neptune, this is our worst nightmare.

I want to jump out of the window just because of this. "Well girls, ready yourselves because you are about to host! Remember what I taught you! And remember, your table is next to Hikaru's and Kaoru's table!" Tamaki pointed a wooden table. "And remember what I told you Mika, Miku. Or you two will be spending the rest of your lives as a hostess." That evil smile of smarty pants and emo nerd means that he meant it.

"Why are we gonna be polite to our costumers if we are the baddest swagger type, emo nerd?" We put our hands on our hips. "Wait a minute...I almost forgot! Hikaru! Kaoru!" Tamaki snapped his fingers then the twins grabbed our arms and dragged us into a room and pushed us inside of a yellow curtains.

Then..before our own very light blue eyes, we saw Ouran's boys uniform but...sort of a dress version. "That is now your official host club uniform! You will be wearing that when you are here." Tamaki's voice called out while we are just staring at the uniform. "Good thing this isn't a short dress nee-san or for sure we will burn that uniform!" I said loud enough to make Tamaki hear it.