✳Chapter 10| We....We...Lost?!✳

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mika's POV *Next Week*

It's been one week since we are twitching from watching Hikaru and Kaoru's act. Every one day, their "Yaoi" act becomes more and more inappropriate, disturbing and really disgusting.

Now, it's the last day of their act and Hikaru mentioned that their act in this day is really special that we might have nosebleed or even faint AND he said we wouldn't last for 5 minutes. How dare you underestimate the Himistu Twins?! And how dare you doubt us?! If that what you think then we will prove it to you two that we will last longer than any fangirl would have. And I'm getting suspicious about their act today...I bet it's really turning to Hentai.

So now we are walking in the hallways to get to Music Room #3 this dismissal. "Nee-san..are you sure we are really gonna handle their act?" Miku looked at me with worry in her eyes then I gave her a small smile, "I mean why wouldn't? Listen Miku, we are the Himitsu Twins, we never lose once and we aren't gonna lose in this last day of their act and we can handle anything even if it's dangerous because we are professionals and knowledgeable ninjas and spies. So promise me, don't you ever get nosebleed, just hold it and don't ever faint, just hold it too because we always get nosebleeds when we see Yaoi things or acts. Okay?"

"I promise nee-san. I won't let you down." She assured and I just nodded and smiled. "God....my innocent mind is ruined."

We have reached the Music Room #3 then we nodded at each other. The two of us kicked the door open and saw no one except for Hikaru and Kaoru, whom is sitting on the chair like a boss while grinning at us when they saw me and Miku. "So.. where is everyone?" We walked in while putting our right arms in our hips. "Oh..you mean the host club? They are hosting outside. And if you are wondering why we aren't there because it's obvious. And we made a good excuse." They stuck a tongue out.

"Oh is that so? Impressive. Anyway, shall we start?"

"Yes we shall~!" They pushed the chairs in our direction while we caught the chairs and sat on it. The twins stood in front of the sofa and winked at us. We rolled our eyes.

Please be advise that Boku No Pico is starting....oh so I thought...

*~4 minutes and 30 seconds~* (Sorry! I am not good at making lemons or smut...)

"That's what I want to hear. Now, just relax and let me take care of it." F**k...they are really good at this...what the hell are they watching?! P**n hub?! To know what are they even doing right now?! Oh my god...what the hell is wrong with this devious twins?

Then Hikaru's tongue make contact with Kaoru's private part and it makes us cringe. His mouth sliding up and down, going faster and faster by every second then going back to a slower pace. Numerous moans came out from Kaoru's lips then Hikaru's hand takes over as he pumps hard on his twin's erection.

His lips make contact with Kaoru then the younger twin groaned into the kiss then Hikaru pull back and concentrate on what he was doing.

This CRINGE is too powerful!!"Hi-Hikaru! I....I...I think... I'm gonna...!" Kaoru choke at the end of the sentence. Damn. No. Plea-

FFFFSSSSHHHHHH!!!

Like gallons of bloods came out from our nose. That's what you call a nosebleed. Then the next we knew, we collapsed from our chairs and it looks like we just fainted.

~

My vision got cleared and the first thing I saw was..... Hikaru's face?! Dammit. Oh wait...I just remembered that we got a nosebleed and we collapsed. They are really good when it comes to sexual things like what happened earlier.

"You fainted."

"Yeah i know."

I held my head and sat up straight. "We told you two didn't last 5 minutes! Haha!" Wait...then that means...."We....We...Lost?!" Our eyes widened open. This... this...is..the first time that.. somebody beat us from the challenge..and this is...the first time that...we actually lost...

"Obviously~!"

"And that means-"

"You two are going to be our friends~!" No..no.. this can't be. We really lose...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know! Im sorry! I know it really sucks and it's short! And honestly I'm not really good at making lemons and Smuts..I just get that idea from the book I was reading recently, "Loving My Twin (An Ouran Highschool Host Club Fanfiction) (Boy X Boy) By AmberWarrel". So...the credits are from her.

Anyway, I just purchased an perfect earphones for me~! (My opinion)

Yeah..it looks like a stickman though xD

And it reminds me of...

Anyway, shout out to StarBell_The_bunny and Sweet___Dreams___ for being my third and fourth follower~!

See ya Dudez!

Stay a Swaggah! And be an Otaku *dab*! *Be a Jake Pauler :3*

Swagger Otaku out! *OHIO FRIED CHICKEN*