=Chapter 19| How Did You Know?!=

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hikaru's POV *Wew...for the first time! XD*

It was just a normal morning at the host club without Mika and Miku. The boss is saying non sense and Haruhi insulting him.

But..we wanted to know what Mika and Miku likes since the four of us are friends after all. As their own friends, we should know what they like. So apart of that....there's only one option to find out about them. And that is....Kyoya-senpai.

"Hey Kyoya-senpai, can we look at Mika's and Miku's file?" I spoke up as Kaoru and I walked to him, whom is sitting at the chair while writing something on his black notebook. "Why is that?" He looked up to us and fixed his glasses. "Uhm...for...important proposes." I smiled awkwardly. "Fine. Here." He sighed and handed us a medium sized yellow folder.

We turned around and stared walking away. "As their friends, we must know about them Kaoru." I stated to my twin as we stopped at win front of a table. I opened the folder and read it one by one.

Names: Mika Himistu and Miku Himitsu

Description: Came from a family who owns pretty famous luxury hotels around Japan. Their parents have no worries about paying the tuition fees of the academy because of the twins that have a superior knowledge and passed the entrance exam.

Age: 15

Birthday: June 10

Zodiac Sign: Gemini, the Twins

Height: 5'9" (170 cm)

Blood type: B

Ethnicity: Asian

Nationality: Japanese

Relatives:

(Mother)
(Father)

Personal Status:

Favorite subject(s): Arts and crafts, Math, Physics, Science

Favorite food(s): Mika likes ice creams, spicy foods, pancakes with butter on top and maple syrup, ramen noodles, cookies, dumplings, and Japanese foods. Miku likes donuts, spicy foods, pancake sandwich, ramen noodles, brownies, sushi and Japanese foods. Both do not like cakes and other sweets except for ice creams, cookies, and brownies.

Talent(s): Singing, dancing, cooking, baking, playing a bit sports , decorating, painting and sketching or drawing.

Occupation: 1st year High school students

Club: Ouran Host Club

Wow. Almost everything is the same with us. "Woah. I can't believe it. Kyoya-senpai has all the information about them! Though, almost everything is the same with us." Even Kaoru notices it. "Yeah, I know right? And wow, Mika and Miku has so many favorite foods, let's just pick one. How about....cookies and brownies?"

"I like that. But we don't know how to bake."

Then a light bulb turned on above our heads as we smiled mischievously at each other. "Oh Haruhi~!" She was the only one who can teach us how to bake. I'm glad Haruhi is on our club.

"What is it?" She raised an eyebrow. "Can you teach us how to bake cookies and brownies~?" We happily said to beg her. "Why?"

"We want to bake it for Mika and Miku~!"

"Okay fine. But it may took us a while to bake it."

"That's okay~!"

I can't wait to see Mika's face when she saw the cookies I baked!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV *Lunch Time*

My twin and I just ate lunch and was headed now to the 3rd music room.

I bet the host club is planning a crazy plan again and we are just making sure that we are NOT involved by their lunatic ideas. "I'm not sure what is the host club planning now but I bet it's a crazy one." Even nee-san bets it. "You're not the only one nee-san. We are just staying away from it because we don't want to involved by their craziness."

We were already halfway to the music room while chewing gum. When we reached there, we kicked the door open as usual while the bubble gum popped. "Mika~! Miku~!" The twins suddenly appeared right in front of us, feeling happy.

"Mika~" I don't understand why are they feeling happy. "What?"

The twins change positions so now Kaoru is right in front of me. "Look~! We baked you your favorite sweets~!" Huh? Favorite sweets? What are they talking about? Oh....

They handed us a cute plastic with a white ribbon tied on the mid high of the plastic with our....favorite sweets?! "How did you know?!" How the hell did they know about our favorite sweets?! "Well....as your own friends...we must know about you! Kyoya-senpai had a file showing about yourselves so we bake you two cookies for Mika and brownies for Miku~!"

Our eyes widened open for a second then glared at Kyoya, whom is typing on his netbook. "Screw you Kyoya." He was the mastermind behind the host club and the main culprit why the twins know about us. "Here you go Miku~!" But...this is the first time that the twins have done the nicest thing to us.

"Thanks Kaoru." I smiled as I untied the ribbon, get some of my fave and ate it. What? I couldn't deny it if it's brownies. Anyway, it's so good! "Wow Kaoru, this is actually delicious. Do you bake?" I asked while taking a bite of the delicious brownies. "No, but Haruhi teached us!" I didn't know that Fujioka knows how to bake.

"How about mine Mika? Is it delicious?" Hikaru smiled sweetly at nee-san which is making me uncomfortable. "Yeah, it's delicious alright." She took a bite and then smiled in deliciousness. "Yey~!"

Don't fall in love with nee-san, Hikaru, because you are about to receive a special treatment from me.

"Nee-san...I think this twins are planning something..." I whispered softly at my twin. "Yeah...and I'm not going to like it. I think it's worse than Kyoya being a stalker." We glanced at emo nerd, whom is still typing on his netbook. "Just play along."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welp, there goes my ideas. And I'm sorry it's short and kinda sucky. Anyway, since (yesterday xD) I found this relatable and catchy song, I fell in love with it<3 but I know some of you might know this or not. The song is "It's Not Like I Like You!!"~! But for some reason, I don't really relate with it because I befriends all of the people even if it's a boy and because I'm a friendly person!

Once you heard it, you will repeat it many times. I bet you Homiez start listening to it, you will never stop listening to the song.

So...here's the song:

Good luck!

By the way, shout out to ForeverHedgehogfor being my fifth follower~!

See ya Dudez!

Get more swaggy! Otakus don't sleep!

Swagger Otaku out! *Ba ba da ba da!*