√Chapter 8| Another Challenge From The Twins√

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mika's POV

Damn. Today is the day that Miku and I are gonna wear the nightmare hideous yellow dress uniform.

Well...we are really in a bad mood today because the look on our faces when we walked into the hallways while lots of people staring in awe, are really pissed. When my twin and I are really in a bad mood or pissed, we get intense, savage, beast mode, end up bullying someone else and when somebody make our mood even worst, we will warn them using our Satan glare. The last thing that we wanted is to not be more piss by somebody else and rip off this dress. "Well you two look cute in that dress." Oh no. That voice. This day is gonna be worst..oh wait...it's already been worse since we wore Ouran's girls uniform.

The twins wrapped their arms around our necks. Dammit.

"Hello Miku." Kaoru grinned at me while I look at him in the corner of my eye and then go back to our direction. "I'm Mika. Idiot." My piss is scaling at number 7 so when it scales in 10, I will use our Satan glare to warn the both of them. After 10 seconds, Kaoru let go and then...."Hi Mika." Yep. Hikaru's turn to wrapped his freaking arm around my neck.

That's it. My younger twin and I stopped walking and turned around to face them as they let go. That's when we Satan glare at them then their expression was shocked and slowly back away in two steps.

"Don't try to get our moods even worse or else you two will end up at the hospital. Got that?"

"Y-yes..."

We step forward at them and kicked their private parts. Then tears formed at the side if their eyes as the twins crossed their knees and hold their parts while kneeling down in agony and squeaking in pain. Then my twin and I walked away leaving them kneeling down. They deserve that for getting our moods even bad. We entered the classroom like nothing happened and quietly sat down. "SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! YOU TWO LOOK SO CUUUUUTEEE!!!" Please don't tell me it's Renge.

"Geez! Calm down Renge! We all know that they are cute!" Yep. It's really Renge. Awwwww this day could get even more stressing than it already it is. "Oh thank you~" We are sarcastic. "Your welcome~! Anyway, get the camera Shirai! We will have a selfie~!" I stand corrected.

The girls are already in their position, "Okay, smile!" Shirai raised the camera so we can all fit in and when she clicked the camera, we fake smiled. "Awww! Mika and Miku are so cute!" Shirai was proud of us being cute. Wow. You got serious "proud" issues though Shirai. "Yes we are~." Still being sarcastic. "Hi ladies!" That voice again. We all turned around and saw Hikaru and Kaoru. I guess they were okay now. "Oh my god! Come Hikaru! Kaoru! Let's all take a picture!" Please no.

Oh man. "Now Mika, you will wrap your arm around Hikaru-kun then... Hikaru-kun will wrap his arm around your waist!" Are you f**king crazy Haruna!? "There is no way I am doing that!"

"We will force you to come at the Host Club everyday if you don't do it." That is MORE bad than me, wrapping my arm around Hikaru's neck. "Fine." I glared at Haruna and sling my arm around his neck roughly then the idiot ginger head wrapped his arm around my waist. "I think you..and..Me are gonna be close." My eyes widened open after Hikaru whispered that nine words in my ear.

"I really hope that someone will stab me using knives to release me from this hell called life."

"Miku, Kaoru-kun, you two do the same too~!" I guess Miku will be thinking the same thing. "Alright! Now we are ready, smile!" Haruna did the same thing as Shirai did before and clicked the camera. Fake smiled again. "Awwwww! So sweet~!" Stop with the naive girl attitude Haruna. All the girls crowded around her because they all want to see how cute and sweet we are *sarcasm~*. "Okay that's enough people. Get back to your seats." Thank you Mr Hiroshima for saving us from this horrible nightmare!