◽Chapter 26| Full of Pranks/Trolls◽

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kaoru's POV *Wew! For the first freaking time! XD*

I felt someone was squeezing me tight, so it made my eyes flashed open.

"Awwwww...your so fluffy~!" I realized that Miku was the one who was squeezing me like a sponge. I blushed slightly. She was dreaming and i believe she have a happy dream and she is hugging a teddy bear even though its me in realization. "Your fur are so soft~! And your paws are so gentle~! Your purring is so kawaii!" I suddenly looked at Hikaru and Mika is squeezing him too, but she was petting Hikaru in his head.

I guess she's dreaming about hugging a cat. My older twin is blushing too as the same thing with me. Wait...I realized that Mika's and Miku's hair suddenly turns to orange like ours...oh wait..I remembered that it is a prank for the both of them.

This is extremely rare to see Mika and Miku squeezing someone tight and say such nice things. "U-uh...please wake up." My twin and I both said in unison while shaking them in our free hands. "Nooo~, don't leave now! I just want to cuddle you~!" They both sang in unison. "What should we do Hikaru?" I looked at Hikaru while sweat dropping and blushing. "There's only one way to wake them up." He stated with a serious face then we both nodded.

"MIKA! MIKU! YOU ARE HUGGING US!!"

I can tell that their eyes flashed open and realized it was true. "What the f*ck?!" They quickly removed their arms and sat upright. "Ew! I can't believe we just hugged you!" The both of them shivered and got out of the bed while we hold our laughter because they still didn't notice their hairs!

The moment they looked at the mirror, their eyes widened in shock and their mouths dropped open. We burst out laughing our asses off as we walked up to them in wrapped our arms around their necks. "Look Kaoru! We are quadruple now! Hello Mika and Miku.... Hitachiin." The look on their faces was PRICELESS! I could barely breathe!

When we stopped laughing, we saw the twins' Satan glare. I just felt the our souls just lifted up, leaving us lifeless. Their eyes are saying, "I'll send you to hell. Good luck experiencing the agony."

"Wanna die, you dipshits?" They asked in a deep scary voice as we shook our heads from left to right quickly. "Good. Because if you ever prank us again, HAVE FUN SCREAMING IN PAIN!" I regret for agreeing Hikaru's plan right now. They slammed the bathroom door shut as our souls came back to us. "This is your fault for pranking them in the first place Hikaru." It's true, he's the one who is making all the plans because he's the older twin. "But it's your fault for agreeing."

"Please, I only agree because I'm the younger twin and I follow what path you are walking to because your the older twin." That made him speechless as I sighed. "Anyways, let's secretly plan a prank war on Mika and Miku!" Hikaru whispered screamed excitedly.

"Okay!" *face palm* (Really Kaoru?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV

My twin and I just dried ourselves using our own towel and wear a casual outfit and a black and white sneakers. We combed our hair and after that, the two of us swung our towels to our shoulders and walked out outside, seeing the twins aren't there.

We already knew that they are going to plan a prank war on us because we overheard their "conversation". Luckily, we brought our trolling supplies just in case if there is a prank war. Nee-san put water in the bucket while I opened the door a little. She placed the bucket on top of the door and hid her cellphone where it secretly records everything.

"Mika? Miku? Break-" The twins opened the door and then the bucket of water spills into their heads before they could even finish what they are saying! They were soaked wet with a frown on their faces, leaving us rolling on the floor laughing so hard. I crawled into the place where she hid her phone while laughing and saved the video. "Wait..d-did you two re-record that?!"